*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

How Do I Safely Summon An Entity

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.

Re: How Do I Safely Summon An Entity

Postby planewalker » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Star, The object was to summon a [)em0n to do some time line and personality modification. Dane decided to use some much less extreme measures. He's doing better and is still working towards all he had wanted to accomplish with a very dangerous summoning. He has no experience in the Arts and was going to attempt it cold. I was happy he decided to be more patient and circumspect.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: How Do I Safely Summon An Entity

Postby planewalker » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:52 am

To make sense of the 7-25-17 15:54 post. Redacted - When you assume you make an A.. of U and ME. Please Little Lotus leave it, it's dots not a cute little swear-ogee. {Which I don't thank you for completely redacting my Swear-ogee's rant, but I bow to your right to do so.}
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Previous

Return to Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events