*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Hey!!!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Hey!!!

Postby starshinehale » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:10 pm

I'm very new to this site... as well as witch craft. I've been wanting to learn for over a year now and, I quickly realized you pretty much have to study it on your own, in order to grow in Wicca. I don't quite no where to start. I have come across a lot of fake web-sites and weird people proclaiming to be Wiccan. I have a strong feeling that, this site is true and will help me tremendously. It actually already has!!! I am 23 years-old, female. I'm from Berlin, Germany... but currently, I live in Alabama (USA). I am happily married to a Wiccan since 10/12/12!!! I like to swim, read, go shopping, drive my new car, hang out with friends and family, and study things that really interests me. I dislike hateful people, not being understood, um... sushi ? I kind of went blank. My name is Arlene (or, you can call me Starshine)... and I'm excited to learn more about Wicca!!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I'm currently trying to start my own Book of Shadows.

~Starshine :)
*Starshine*
starshinehale

Re: Hey!!!

Postby Thistle » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Hello and welcome! I'm a returning member, just back yesterday. I started on my path 4-5 years ago. But I still considered that fairly new. This was the first site I actually joined. I did meet a lot of great people, but life got crazy. ah Germany! I hope to visit one day. I'm attempting to learn the language. It's so beautiful! Hope you're liking it here in the US. :) I agree on sushi. :D Again, welcome to the site!
Thistle

Postby Vesca » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:48 pm

Welcome to the forum. :) Feel free to mosey about, ask questions, and let us know your perspective and opinion on things too!
Vesca

Postby starshinehale » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Hey, Hun :) That's awesome!!! My language is a little hard to learn... but anything you set your mind into, I believe you can do it! Thank you :) I love it here. I've been here since I was 2. Hahaha thank you so much. You're very kind <3
*Starshine*
starshinehale

Postby starshinehale » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:04 pm

Thank you, Vesca :)
*Starshine*
starshinehale

Postby Thistle » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:23 pm

ooh lol so you've been here awhile. :) It is tough, but it's also supposed to be easier for English speakers. I took French in high school. I was terrible. haha. I've wanted to learn German since I was little. I didn't have the option. My mother was pushing Spanish. French was my default option since they didn't offer German. My 'rebelling' - I was such a troublemaker.
Thistle

Postby Blackthorn » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:58 pm

Welcome Starshine! I love your avatar, it put a smile on my face :D
Blackthorn

Postby starshinehale » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:50 pm

Thank you, Syelraedhel!! :) :*
*Starshine*
starshinehale

Postby starshinehale » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:55 pm

Hey Thistle :)
Some words can be easy... because as you learn German, you start to think... this sounds like English! Lol though, it's a little tough. My husband picked up German quite fast, actually!! And he can also speak Spanish :) My ex-girlfriend took French haha. You're not alone... my trouble-making was more, I wanted to be myself and not like everyone else.
*Starshine*
starshinehale

Postby Thistle » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:09 pm

Oh yes! It's such a beautiful language though! That's cool he was able to pick it up fast. I've slacked a little but trying to get back to it. Ah yes! That was sort of what mine stemmed from (I was a pretty good kid). My mum and I just butted heads sometimes. When you raise your child to think for themselves, you need to accept you aren't always going to agree! lol
Thistle

Postby RosieMoonflower » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:57 pm

Hello and welcome!
RosieMoonflower

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions