*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Heritage & Magic

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

Re: Heritage & Magic

Postby Yellow diamond light » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:58 am

Working with some of the Nordic beings, but one very special relationship that has turned into a partnership as we both need each other on occasions she has always had my back in this world and when things get a bit hectic in hers I lend a hand. Shes the only person that I have ever let in.
Yellow diamond light

Postby Lady_Lilith » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:26 am

Stitchwitch wrote:For those of you who look to a certain culture from your ancestry or family heritage for inspiration in your practice of witchcraft, how did you choose which culture's traditions to incorporate? I'm also curious if you grew up with that culture or of you built that connection later in life.

For me I don't have a connection to much of the gods of my ancestors except in the Ancient Near East. But I developed the ANE one separate from my culture and DNA. (I didn't find out until I did a DNA test.) I do love Europe too though, it is unclear to me if they're the gods of my family however.
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:23 am

Europe? Would love to see what Paris is like when it's raining.
Yellow diamond light

Previous

Return to General Questions about Wicca & Magick