*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Here to learn, so one day i may teach

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Here to learn, so one day i may teach

Postby Ace88of420 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:42 am

Hey there, I'm rather new to this. I've been interested for years now, I've read a few books and done research but i feel as though i know nothing. I've always felt a calling to Wicca but it seems as tho there are as many beliefs as there are wiccans. Ive looked for local covens to gather better insight into the beliefs but to date have found none. I am also sensitive to the energies around me, for example, i can feel auras, I'm a bit of an empath, and i tend to be very in tune with nature's energies. I can sense when there is water nearby, i can feel energy from trees (almost like I'm feeling thier aura), and I'm pretty accurate with weather forecasts lol.

Lately I've had questions that i can't find answers for, and once again i feel as though I'm being pulled into this. I've tried leaving it alone for the simple fact that i can never find consistent info but somehow i can never truly leave it behind so I'm hoping that maybe you guys can help me find my true path and maybe help me strengthen my other abilities as well. I hope to get to know all of you in time. Merry meet to all, and have a good morning/afternoon/night.
Ace88of420

Re: Here to learn, so one day i may teach

Postby planewalker » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:15 am

Greetings Gentle Being,

Only you can find your true path. I'm sure you will find that we're happy to help. First do no harm, teach all you can to all that want it, learn more each day than you knew at it's start. May your path be interesting and your tread quick and light.

Planewalker
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:10 am

Hi and welcome.

The Craft is very flexible and adaptable to individual perception. The differences tell us who we are, so "know yourself to know your Craft" :)
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Lady_Lilith » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:50 am

Hello and welcome.
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions