*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Help with tarot spread

For discussion and questions about the tarot.

Help with tarot spread

Postby Silent Stream » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Did past life spread with thoth deck, I kinda get the picture of cards 1 thru 11 but not sure about lessons learned and how it affects me now .

the first 10 cars are great cards just little scetchy about the overall picture , only been reading for about a year so im a newbie.

Card 1,BASIC SOUL NATURE IN PAST LIFE. ............................ Ace of pentacles
Card 2 ENVIROMENT....................................................... Justice
CARD 3 EARLY YEARS. ....................................................six of swords
CARD 4 EDUCATION...................................................... ten of pentacles
CARD 5 ACOMPLISHMENTS. ............................................ Strength
CARD 6 OCCUPATION......................................................Two of wands
CARD 7 SOCIAL STATUS. ................................................ Chariot
CARD 8 RELATIONSHIPS...................................................Four of wands
CARD 9 FAMILY LIFE.......................................................Queen of cups
CARD 10 DEATH. ......................................................... nine of pentacles
CARD 11 LESSONS LEARNED DURING PAST LIFE#1.................... eight of cups
CARD 12 LESSONS LEARNED DURING PAST LIFE #2 ..................five of pentacles
CARD 13 HOW THIS PAST LIFE AFFECTS IN CURRENT #1............seven of pentacles
Card 14 HOW THIS AFFECTS MY CURRENT LIFE...................... Judgment

Cards 12,13 and 14 are whats giving me trouble, the rest Im understanding a man in great position of power, maybe judge, town leader of sorts, wealth of status, highly successful , but lessons learned and the rest not to sure would like some help please!
Last edited by Vesca on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Formatting for easier readability.
Silent Stream
Banned Member

Re: Help with tarot spread

Postby Vesca » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:59 pm

I've reformatted your post so it's easier to read through and understand for others (ie. removing the wall of text and making it easier to understand which cards you pulled for which position in your Tarot spread). In the future, you may want to consider taking a little extra time to proof your posts so it's easier for others to read through it and get a better idea of what exactly it is you're asking. It makes it easier for everyone to help out.
Vesca

Postby Silent Stream » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:16 am

Sorry Puter skills not the greatest.
Silent Stream
Banned Member

Postby SnowCat » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:02 pm

I have been intending to get back to this. Life keeps side tracking me. I will have a much easier time trying to follow what's being asked with the post reformatted. Thanks for doing that Vesca. Silent Stream, do you want a public or pm interpretation?

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby RosieMoonflower » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:54 pm

I'm a little confused about what "past life you were asking about? The #'s you are having issues deciphering mention past life # 1 & #2. So are cards 1-10 referring to "past life" #1 or #2?

Rosie
RosieMoonflower

Return to Tarot Talk