*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Help with past life reading

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.

Postby Silent Stream » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:02 pm

I'm your not so typical scorpio, born Nov. 1st makes me a Scorpio deacon, not good! Very regimental, everything must be just so. Everything in its place, order, structure, my way or the highway, just being honest. Hate fake people, love revenge even if I'm the only one who knows, as long as I win, get the last word and make others believe me I'm OK. The good side, can be very loving, protective of those I love. I can see a cripple or person that's blind, and cry while looking at them.

Seems like all my passions in life are doubled to the extreme either way. Born on the same day as my father who has passed, no brothers or sisters, no aunts or uncles, grandparents, only my son, daughter who lives 2 states away, and wife. Can be a very alone feeling person who thinks of suicide frequently. Lost my job of 8 years in April, really feeling the vice around my twisted mind. So there in all honesty is my profile. I am a very loyal person however, and could give my life to save someone else. I'm searching for clues from my past life. I'm thinking my last one would have the greatest effect on me at this point.

Used a Thoth deck with a 4 card spread card. 1,Past life-The chariot, card 2, present life and how its influenced by past life, the 4 of disks. Card 3, 7 of disk present life affected by past life overall . Card 4 , What should I do next, how should my life be stable, and where I'm at now, the Ace of cups. Would someone care to help me with this spread? I have some idea, but would like an experienced view on the spread. If if someone could shed light, I'd be grateful. Silent Stream. P.M. me or share so others can learn as well.
Last edited by YanaKhan on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Two paragraph breaks added. Moved post to Free Reading Requests forum.
Silent Stream
Banned Member

Re: Help with past life reading

Postby Silent Stream » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:15 am

Seems like the Chariot card 1, and card 2 represents almost the same mind set in a past life, 4 of disks, is this true ? First time with this spread,might not have done it right , but all the cards came up in that order. I pray to my mother Brigid that she will impart wisdom to whom will answer my request.
Silent Stream
Banned Member

Postby Sakura Blossom » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Silent Stream,

It might be beneficial and helpful to the other members as well as yourself if you shared what you interpreted from your reading? Then others can weigh in with their ideas about the cards you picked. That way it'll give a better building block for others to try and offer their own thoughts on this.

Thanks!

Sakura
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Sakura Blossom

Postby Silent Stream » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:10 pm

ok ill get on it tommorow
Silent Stream
Banned Member

Postby Sakura Blossom » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Wonderful, thank you! I hope that you'll be able to get the help that you need. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Sakura Blossom

Postby mrsdavid1975 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:43 pm

Ok. Do you want to know just how your were in a past life and how it affects you now in this life??

As in karmic lessons ?
mrsdavid1975

Postby mrsdavid1975 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:09 pm

Ok I feel the last card is too loaded in the spread. .. But as for what I'm getting here... In your past life you were a very competitive person. ( and that has carried over into this life). You were a FORCE . Everything you did , you succeeded and it didn't matter the cost. The way it affects your life now is that you still FEEL that ego As in .. Material goods and earthly vices. You feel ..You've earned them! You may even feel like you can't let certain things go because you may lose them. That 7 of pentacles is showing that you struggle with wanting people to accept you and appreciate you for who you are. The ace of cups tells you not to worry. Don't throw up blocks . Be open to those who want to show their appreciation.
mrsdavid1975

Postby Silent Stream » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Thanks sorry so long to get back but yah im seeing it ,its called scorpio land !!
Silent Stream
Banned Member

Postby mrsdavid1975 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Lmao. I know many. Yall are intense creatures
mrsdavid1975

Return to Free Reading Requests