*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Help understanding a dream revolving around a love spell?

Firebird started out on her path in 1987 after finding her biological family where she learned of her Native American roots. She continued on a solitary journey, absorbing as much as she could about spirituality, when she joined a coven in 1994 where the focus was in Celtic shamanism, fertility, and healing. Ordained in 1999 in this Celtic tradition as well as in the ULC, she would be happy to answer questions on solitary practice as well as group dynamic. She specializes in herb lore, wildcrafting, as well as stones, ritual design, shapeshifting, dreamwork, spells, incense blends, and more. Feel free to stop in the Den of the Firebird and see if she can help.

Help understanding a dream revolving around a love spell?

Postby rderry1 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Backstory, I've been working on manifesting (affirmations and prayers) that my ex come back to me.

Anyways, I dreamed that on an internet forum my ex-girlfriend confessed that she had put a love spell on me and described it. I didn't see (I don't think) in the dream but I did see a screen and she states her full name and my full name and has a picture of parchment paper showing what she had done. I can't wake up instantly after that. I'm not very good at reading dreams and I usually don't remember what they are... so I don't know if this is all of the dream or part of it... but this is all I remember. Any ideas?
Last edited by YanaKhan on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please, use capital letters at the beginning of the sentences. Thank you.
rderry1

Re: Help understanding a dream revolving around a love spell

Postby Sakura Blossom » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:16 pm

Hello rderry1! We'd love to get to know you better~ Why don't you head on over to the member introductions forum and tell us a bit about yourself!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Sakura Blossom

Postby rderry1 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:53 pm

Any ideas, anyone? The fact that I mentioned has now made me sort of weirdly obsessed with knowing what it means.
rderry1

Postby Sakura Blossom » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:19 am

rderry,

This forum moves slowly and sometimes it takes a little while for people to respond to threads. Someone will hopefully be able to help you soon enough with the post.

Thank you!

Sakura
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Sakura Blossom

help interpret something for me.

Postby rderry1 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:07 pm

Recently a relationship I had with someone ended.

I prayed after the relationship ended... just prayed really. I haven't moved on, I would take her back, but I'm working on moving :). Anyways, over the last week I've been feeling an extra missing to her. The other night, I had this perplexing dream... in the dream I was on an internet forum (well I was looking at an internet forum) and she posted a message with her full name discussing how she used a love spell on me (my full name) and then showed a parchment paper showing the writing (symbols with my name)... I dont know if she was regretful or what about it... I can remember the typing was in that strong green text color. I can't make out the rest of the dream.

Are these signs that my prayers are working? Did she infact do a love spell? Or is this me just obsessing and I should be on some meds?

Any guidance would be appreciated. I only pray, and I do with all my heart but again my intentions are never to hurt anyone.
rderry1

Re: help interpret something for me.

Postby firebirdflys » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Well I don't know about meds....but it would seem that you may be feeling very anxious about moving because then there will be physical distance between you and the ex?
In dreaming they have done a spell of course doesn't necessarily make it so. The anxiety associated with pining for some one would cause our brains to imagine that which is usually a hoped for outcome.
If you have already seperated form this person, I would consider why it was that either they or you had to disolve the relationship.
Love spells rarely if ever go well when preformed on a particular person.
Letting go is not an easy thing but may be what's best.
blessings, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Re: help interpret something for me.

Postby Vesca » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:13 pm

I merged your posts. There is no real benefit of asking the same question re-hashed in multiple threads. People are busy on the weekends, but your thread will be seen and responded to in time. :)
Vesca

Return to Den of the Firebird