*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Help for the family

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.

Help for the family

Postby CloudedMoon » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:45 pm

I would be grateful for support to solve a difficult family situation.

Mom has always been emotionally abusive and I've started to realize she is unwilling to work on her inner issues which result in almost daily explosive yelling, mind games and swelling negative energy at home. She can't be reasoned with. I don't understand why dad is staying with her even while I see he is suffering and losing motivation to live as much as I've been doing in the past.
While I'm working on protecting myself and becoming free from the family with my dog, I'm also concerned about the well-being of the family dog. Legally he belongs to mom and dad, but he deserves much better than being put through a life within an emotional pressure cooker... not to mention he'd probably be heartbroken to lose his best friend, which is my dog.
While seeking people that could help me hasn't yet resulted in anything beneficial and talking sense to dad isn't helping either, I'm running out of options that wouldn't involve a risk of legal consequences or having my choices backfire spiritually... although I feel I should learn to dare and just act more!

I can't force anyone to change nor always get to decide outcomes, but let's consider my request for prayers and positive energy as the last attempt to help my family members.

Much appreciated!
CloudedMoon

Re: Help for the family

Postby planewalker » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:45 pm

I send my prayers to the multiverse, my hope and energies to you.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schitzoprhnic.

Postby nightshroud » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:16 am

i'll send my prayers on the wings of the eagle for you
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
nightshroud

Postby firebirdflys » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:49 am

Has your mother always been this way or is this a recent development?
If it's recent, see if you can't get her to a dr. It's possible something neurological is going on.
If it's for as long as you can remember, she is probably dealing with some deep seated issue that could stem from the way she was raised.
Is there any substance abuse that you know of ? On her part or your father's?
Get yourself some support somewhere. Are you in school? A guidance counselor should be able to steer you to the proper support.
In the meanwhile you and your family are in my thoughts, sending you light.
Bb, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby CloudedMoon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:57 am

Thank you. I'll work on what I can and trust that things out of my control will work out this time. I admit my bad habit escaping these things for years because "can't be changed/gotta be patient/could be worse" etc.

@fireflys
She's always been like that and no substance abuse for her. It's dad who escapes but at least he's never violent or aggressive when drunk.

I've been receiving professional help from multiple places. Although they know of the situation with the family, they can't do nothing practically helpful about it. Currently it's trying to find another safe place for support until I'm able to stand on my own, since financial reasons won't allow professional help much longer.
CloudedMoon

Postby planewalker » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:41 am

Check social services in your area. They may well be available in your area.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schitzoprhnic.

Postby CloudedMoon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:00 pm

I just wanted to inform that I had a beautiful dream which informed me that the parents are on their way to expanding their consciousness and healing. Thank you for the support, I appreciate it.

One last thing, if I may ask. Healing and prayers for a childhood friend of mine, exceptional in many ways. We may not see each other face-to-face much anymore, but as far as she tells, she's in constant pain with multiple weird symptoms and illnesses which cannot be explained by professionals and over time just getting worse and new oddities popping up out of nowhere. She deserves better than being thrown around by medical care which cannot even tell what's wrong with her.
I've been there to support her, but currently, I feel needing to go through a rest period as well to heal myself.
CloudedMoon

Return to Prayer Requests