*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Hello!!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Hello!!

Postby Kittenlin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:57 pm

Hi! I'm Jerrico! I'm new to Wicca and I've only really done energy work and a couple of blessing spells for pentacles... Idk if it's important, but I'm transgender and pansexual ;P I'm 18 years old, and I'm currently a senior in highschool X3 that's probably waaaaayyy too much info, but there it is! Blessed be!
Kittenlin

Re: Hello!!

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Howdy and welcome.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:44 am

Welcome. You won't find people judging your sexuality here.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby planewalker » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:03 am

Greetings Gentle Being,

I think it's fantastic you've found a place that's sexually right for you. Some of us old whatevers remember STONEWALL. That's one of the many cool things about this forum. You want to discuss LGBT we have a section. You feel like expounding on your idea on gravitational dynamics - yep! Got a topic that will fit in too. If you find we don't have a topic - that means it's time for you to ask a question or make a statement about said topic: that will start the topic. May your path be joyous and may your step be sure and light.

Planewalker
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby Kittenlin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:54 am

Thank you all so much! And I did a research project on school about Stonewall, it was one of my favorite topics tbh... My biggest reason for converting to Wicca is that everyone is so much more accepting... The majority of Christians I know (not all, of course, my best friend is the most open-minded Christian I've ever met) are against who I am as a person... I love being able to chat with people who don't really care... I also converted for the amazing magical feeling to everything... I've felt that for a little ng time, but never knew that Wicca was around lol. Sorry for that novel of a post! X3
Though as a quick note, I have nothing against Christianity, its just my own personal experiences!!
Kittenlin

Postby planewalker » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Type as much as you like. we're not running out of elctrons
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions