*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Hello Palefaces!

Hello Palefaces!

Postby planewalker » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:03 pm

I don't know if this will grow into a new section unto itself or not. My "voice" is of the considered opinion that it has that potential. It depends on how much time I want to take from posts and my private practice by PM. A little biography might be in order. Hey! Who can resist telling their own great saga. {is he for real -great saga?- five sentences in and he's already got delusions of grandeur or he's already slinging BS ! SSSHHHH!} Sorry, I talk to myself every now and again. Sometimes the voices just get out. They all get along and talk to each other so I guess its alright.

I've had the pleasure of getting to know many of you to greater or lesser degree. I guess, in the spirit of full disclosure, I'll tell you about my rather busy almost 60 years of existence in this first installment. First, I should tell you about the strange way my brain is wired. {Told you they dropped him on his head when he was born. Do you mind!} Everyone has a Corpus Collosum in their brain. It's between the right and left brain hemispheres and allows them to communicate in an orderly manner. In about 1 in every 200,000 people it does not do this. It gets out of the way and lets the 1/2's run together.

My left brain logic gets info at the same time as my right side creative. I look at a painting - anybody else says "Pretty!" or "UUUGGGLLYY !!!" - My brain immediately says " X school of art, what great use of color, pigments from 1700's so chemical composition Y improved in 1800 by Z, WOW! Stunning brush work, Painter A (born/died) , I could do BCD &E to it and really goof on 'name' ---- "Pretty". That's what the neurologists tell me and I live in here with it and have developed an "Executive Imperative" to try to keep my freaky brain from imploding, exploding or causeing world-wide panic just because I thought I could and it would be really funny - IF people got the joke. I'm either creatively logical or logically creative. I cross co-ordinate all the information that goes by me and most of it gets caught. I remember holding the sides of my play pen eating Campbell's franks and beans and having sips of Ballentine beer watching Y. A. Title, Johnny U., Hornung & Star and you get the idea when dad would watch me Sunday afternoon's in the fall and mom was out.

I probably remember that because of the beer and watching an adult get as excited and jumping up and down for some reason but, got to do it outside a playpen. It really got rockin' when grandpa came over. I've got all kinds of memories from when I was young {some of which had to be checked in my baby book when they tested me out. Yup! I was right, mom wrong and you could hear the wheels turning in the other brains in the room}. I've always thought I'm a functional schizophrenic. Lots of people in here to remember all this stuff {and sometimes getting in shouting matches as to what was most important to focus on at the time}.

Not all good times either. I remember the bad days of October'62 and shoveling dirt over the basement windows and carrying stuff into the cellar. I remember Bert the turtle and the suicidal monkey. "Duck and cover". I remember "Bend way over and kiss your @$$ good-bye drills". Nothing like understanding the possibility of nuclear annihilation to grow you up fast. My dad hitting for distance when he'd get a little strange for a few days once in a while or when he really tied one on, which was most weekends. He was in UDT during the Korean War. UDT is what they called the SEAL's back in the day. I guess he saw a little to much. I remember mom being (still is) a true believer Southern Baptist. She tried to counter act that "heathen, PAGAN (yes, you could hear the caps) crap" that "certain people" (two greatgrams) were filling my head with {my instruction in the Arts has been dealt with elsewhere}.

Not the easiest family dynamic to go through. Gave me reading material when I was young. I started elementary school with a fourth grade reading level and all kinds of other spiffy educational short cuts. I remember being 5 or 6 and having just seen Fort William Henry for the first time (French and Indian War in New England, Queen Ann's War in the rest of the world {brain thing}) on vacation. The people in the next cabin asked what I had done that day and I launched into about a 15 min. lecture on the Battle of Fort Wm Henry. The people looked at my mother and said "He's a midget - Right?". We laughed our butts off. To make it worse, I got the joke. Now they really wondered.

It was an interesting childhood. I won't bore you with academic achievements. I've had them from before I went in the service and from after I was forcibly retired {had to do something with the rest of my life}. I will put it like this. I take knowledge and learning seriously, not myself. Yeah, I've got different lovely letters to go with my name. I have also in my academic career met enough educated idiots in my life that as far as I'm concerned AS is assorted spit, BS is bull spit, MS is more spit and Phd is Piled higher & deeper and until you can prove to me you have your spit together and you do not find it to heavy to lift I really don't have the time or patience for it. Thank You.

I was an Eagle Scout with bronze palm. Though I'm only part bl00ded Indian, I spent a summer on the St. Regis Reservation and my spirit guide was confirmed and I went through ordeal and had my vision quest. I was inducted as a bl00d brother so am considered full bl00d by law. It's like dual citizenship. As a point of fact even though I'm starting this in Shamanism, I'm a Medicine man. I know that screws with you palefaces. A shaman is the doctor of the tribe, what would be the healing arts in white society. A Medicine man is the High Priest{can be Medicine woman [leave Jane Seymour out of it]}/High Priestess of the tribe. We are also the Generals of the tribe. We may or may not be the field commander. That is the War Chief. To further mess with people, I studied the psychic healing Craft of the "Carpathian, not gypsy - D@MN IT !!! school of thought. Confused yet?

Along with a love of the Arts { what I call the Craft. Mine is Craft and Medicine = Arts. The other practioner I've met who is part AmerInd does the same thing though she's a shaman [ shouldn't it be shawoman] ( SSSHHHHH !!!) D@MN ! It gets crowded in here sometimes} ?!? Sorry. As I was saying before I so rudely interrupted myself, along with the Arts I came from a military tradition. Out of college & ROTC I went in the service. Started in the Air-Cav being a speed bump for Russian tanks in the Rapid Reaction Reserve behind the Fulda Gap in Germany. Transferred out to the 75th Regt to jump out of helicopters at low altitudes to guard beacon/FAC teams with an insertion team. Did that until I got nailed by the thing that has killed more military of all branches over all time than anything - a ,,,k,,g germ I hadn't been vaccinated for. That, and paying the law of three. That's written up elsewhere so I'll not repeat it here.

For those interested in the information referenced to so far, it's contained in "The Magic of Pinewoods Cemetery" in Spirits, Ghosts and Paranormal. The rest is statistics. I figure people can use it to come to upstate NY and use it to institute a search to try to find me to either proclaim me undisputed ruler of the world or rub honey all over me and stake me out on a Fire Ant nest, depending on what they think of what I write. I'm 59 yrs old. 175 pounds 5'9" tall married 38 yrs two grown children a boy 31 and a girl 25. Remember if you search for me - I'll be hiding. All else of any consequence will be covered in future installments chronicling my "walks" and asking for input on decisions I will make in how to proceed in or about some of them.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Hello Palefaces!

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:48 pm

Yeh, I remember the bomb drills in grade school, our backs to the walls & our heads tucked in our knees. We kids didn't have a clue what it was all about.

I'm interested if your various studies complimented each other. I'll wait 'till you get to that part of the saga.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby planewalker » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:03 am

Spirit, It's all part of the triangle. Head of the scholar, heart of the soldier and spirit of the mystic. My Greatgram Moot {Greatgrampa's nickname for her, he was old school Welsh} read it in my cards and tea leaves and told me of the path. I was initiated a bit later in life, when I could appreciate the path, how long the journey and the responsibility to my fellow entities. I am a seeker after all things esoteric and mundane. I'm lucky in having an intellectual talent that makes learning easy and natural. One can never use knowledge one does not posses. I have the honor to be an Adept of the Light. That is my chosen place in the Balance. As a scalpel can be an instrument of mercy in the hands of a surgeon, a fancy murder weapon in the hands of a sociopath or a knife to cut your meat at table, I try to use the tools set to my hand for the positive side of the Balance. I do not hate or fear the Darkness. It helps define me and gives me purpose. The more I learn, the more I practice and develop my talents, the easier it becomes to advance my knowledge and abilities. I see how connected everything is and work to understand my place. I've found it, so far, to be a teacher, a healer and a protector.
I remember the drills, unfortunately, I understood them and how futile they were. Even more so for where I lived. I was in the middle of the the number one military target in the NE. A nexus of communication ( cut the link between NYC, Boston, Canada and points west through the Great Lakes). In shouting distance of Knolls Atomic - submarines, GE Turbine - helicopters and ships, Plattsburgh SAC AFB, Griffis TAC/Recon{SR 71} AFB, Bennet Labs - DARPA, COL Metalurgy - meta-materials and I could literally hit the N wall of the Wat....... Arsenal with a rock thrown from my back yard - Gun barrels from 40mm to 16 inch naval artillery. In the event of a nuclear exchange, I would be X amount of radioactive dust in the stratosphere within 31 minutes of the first launch. I'm not sure how that colored my outlook. I still find myself to be a most confounding enigma.
As for my formal education, I have a tendency to collect letters. Like, I had to get an AS in archeology before I could get access to a site I needed to research for another matter. We all follow the interconnected path.
I hope that answers your question. I hope I've not increased confusion. Sometimes my mind and mouth run and I sit back and watch. Something tells me this needs to be here. Why? I'm my own biggest mystery.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby firebirdflys » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:20 am

Following :fairy:

Btw, that whole drop drill stuff scared the *bleep* outta me, we were basically bending down to kiss our butts goodbye, Air raid sirens are another frightening sound. Actually, lately I'm feeling a bit of a 60's revisit, thanks N. Korea :twisted:
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby planewalker » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:25 am

I'm most worried about them {or other nimrods} putting a dirty bomb on a ship they have engaged from a third "neutral" country, sailing it straight up to the coast at the right spot during the right season and blowing it and irradiating a few million people. Don't even have to enter a harbor to do it. As far as ICBM's, unless it's Russia or China, not worried. And no, I can not confirm or deny any info on any systems. You just got to trust me on this one folks.
I will advance a "rumor" about a weapons system that it's "possible" for a space faring power to have put in place whe.. "if" they had a shuttle service to space. Non nuclear, hits like a ten mega-ton warhead, penetrater No hiding underground, no explosion. THOR - Tungsten heavy ordinance rod. Military grade GPS is needed. You have to prove to other powers you have them. About ten years ago a "meteorite" hit Dugway proving ground, at night, so it was easily seen by other powers spy satellites, approximately 10 meg shot registered on seismographs, amazingly small crater seen at impact point. It even came down so security cameras in a near by town could hit the news services. Dugway did not even issue a no comment. Freedom of information act was stopped by executive order - national security. Meteorites are covered by national security? You do the math.
planewalker

Postby planewalker » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:43 pm

Now that the preliminary work is over let's talk medicine. I also must touch upon my "Walks", by request. It may seem to be disconnected. I assure you, it's not. The vision quest is as the communion is in the Christian church. We use real bl00d though - our bl00d. We live inside of our sacrifice with the other things like foodstuffs that we place there {palefaces have to throw $20's in the fire} And we also stand outside it. We take only what we need. That didn't mean we didn't pollute. There were just way fewer of us, we used a lot of our garbage for our crop lands as fertilizers. {OH NO! he's gonna go off...Is he?, get in the BUNKER!} I'm doing this to warn anybody about my temperament during these episodes. There are times I Rant about little stuff, OTHERS I REALLY RANT. I'll try to keep the feelings calm. I really do have very strong B&C's . That was your fleeting look in my head. Following that into the limelight a poem and I will give my technical way of "walking.
planewalker

Postby planewalker » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:44 pm

This world is empty now,
I seek a friendly face.
No one lives here now
I find no trace,
I hear no one's shout
to tell what might have been.
I've come so far!
There's no one here.
When were there happy times?
Did they die in fear.

I came to learn,
perhaps to teach.
Their knowledge now
lies just out of reach

Those who made this place,
they do not remain.
They've all gone,
My journey all in vane.
The requiem was never sung,
no eulogy was even read,
no funeral bell was ever rung
in memory of the dead.
I came for nothing.
I'd no need to roam.
There is no peasant and no King.
The lights are on, nobodies home.
planewalker

Postby planewalker » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:13 am

I call going on my possible journey's -Planewalking, visiting the different energy levels, planes of existence. I call it walking "either around the corner" of the door or just walk straight. Depending on more elements, many that I can't follow, myself. The walks feel like a combination of different currents running through me and I have even had more voice(S). I don't advise you to have anything to do with planewalking. I got it because I killed a Minor Aspect Dem0n, necromancy. Law of Three within a couple years I was dead. Three times. On the edge of the disease ridden swamps. That were the haunts of this family of Demons.Right They brought me back through Germany/NO beer, D@MN ! I can walk going "elsewhen & otherwhere". I don't fully understand it. I just know it works. I had it happen to me soon after my deaths and have been honing the talent. I do 10 - 15 minutes light exercise, when possible. Headset on and an album or mix to relax. If it's OK weather I go sit on the ground, I check the wards around the property line are, all good? Yup. Let all the energies I have but, a bare minimum, drain out. Now draw all the energy from the Hudson I can hold. Back inside - enter circle, close the circle, achieve stability -relax, pick a place and go. I would say it"s an OBE but,different then that because It's not tied to the time on/of the planet. Maybe it's right here with us, very close - string theory, physic , vision from the divine {or reasonable fax}, or who knows what. I go with what I know.
planewalker

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:31 am

What connects the planes? Do you have any consciousness of the "route" between? Im a little familiar with following threads, cords, rods, that remind me of the kids board game of "Chutes and Ladders" but on multiple boards. Im guessing the boundaries of each realm are a matter of vibe frequency (doh). I don't have a vocabulary for it.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby planewalker » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:36 am

Been there. Done that { multiple times]. They did not give me the t-shit! Spirit, your correct, in the extreme. It's hard to put into a language of any, I think, sentient entity. That was where one of the stanza's in the poem "Avocation" came from.Your encapsulated with ? , time acts in weird disjointed ways. There doesn't seem to be a pattern but,who knows. I'm not doing the math, thanks. Happy to do math between AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN AND THE 12TH OF NEVER.
planewalker

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:52 am

From what I've read, the human brain can function in 11 different dimensions, and the 12th doesn't need the brain synapses so apparently exists above and beyond, I.e., not in this universe. And the only way I've experienced moving from one to another is by following threads for the seldom traveled routes, cords for lecture halls, and rods for the frequent flyer destinations like to Master Kuthumi. Love that guy. I've been where physical senses cease, and where color and sound are conscious beings. And that white space place of remembering what hasn't happened into being. I was just wondering if we're both aware of the same transfer processes. I figure you've been at it far longer than me - I get around face plant by face plant - and you've had cultural backing as mental support that gives you a strength of foundation and acceptance, plus your brain is hard wired for travel. And you've been there and done that and we can validate each other. That's all I'm saying.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby planewalker » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Spirit, sorry to have my warped sense of humor make you upset. I write like I think sometimes. Everything has that satiricial edge, I just write the way I think. Sometimes I am strange. I goes as it goes. My many personalities sometimes argue.
planewalker

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Heh heh - I thought you were stressed and was trying to ease your discomfort. Cross purposes.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby planewalker » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Spirit,I had to stop and think. before I wrote this [bout time he did! SSSHH!} about the traveling. I've seen beads of an - {Infinately deep} - turquoise blue. They feel alive to me. They "flow", if the essence of your being is going between the 4th and 5th and then from 5th to 6th. I'm not sure if they are escorting, the medium to travel in, like water to swimming. Crystal vision, not even needing phonic speech and it does make for an interesting excursion, no matter the path. You do have to be careful. When I was young and stupid{don't even say it } I was driving us home from a NH wedding. Alcohol was in strong supply at the bacheler's party and next day the wedding reception. None of us where in shape to drive, so I got to do it. I am now driving a friends NEW car on a road I've never driven on, and I'm somewhere between hammered and hung over. I have got to find some way to drive this home in a 4 hours trip, that I have a rat's
patootie of doing. I changed the phase of the car. There was a piece of plane near by that is mostly devoid of people. Neutron bomb wipe outs don't leave a lot of persistent radio-activety. The road system was just like ours, in good shape and would have no one on it - HOPEFULLY. My friend George woke up for a little while complaining that he had good reason to stay away from drinking. I am doing a road climb, turn, scenic outlook, follow road to have completed a 180* going down. A single thing started moving out of the curve. It was a bus, painted and going from here to there. The family cow looking out the window as a dog would. George saw the cow and did a triple
take. He still brings it up from time to time. I tell him he was having an alcohol induced dream. It can get weird when your aphasic. The only time I was allowed to see the 6th was to ask for healing for someone.
planewalker

Postby planewalker » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Gotto figure I now know what it looks like when big SISTER is watching.
No prob. I don't mind. I've got to admit to being a bit uncomfortable around The Ascended Masters. Probably because their sense of humor is as warped as mine.
planewalker

Next

Return to Shamanism