*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Hello Palefaces!

Re: Hello Palefaces!

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:48 pm

Hmm. So, if I'm understanding: the motion of the river in relation to the confinement of the earth is "my old friend" teluric energy, the catapult of OOBEs. So i must have recognized the energy after having met it the first time,that day I was walking my dog, the geese flew over & the ground pulsed. My "baptism". Underground rivers, rivers in the ocean, waves on the ocean & large lakes, waterfalls, surface rivers would appear to Impact the energy body...give it fuel. When we cast circle we raise some of this same energy. The more people in the circle, the more energy. Turning the Mill, moving around in one consistent direction, raises the energy & also puts the energy where we want it around the rim of the circle. Uh-huh.

And do we go clockwise with the spin of the Earth for one type of work that will move the energy outwards (sending) ?, and against the Earth's spin - with the stars - for another type that will draw the energy inwards (receiving) ? Just like our two hands, right sends and left receives; the god or weapon hand, and the Goddess fish-line or shield hand. Outward spirals and inward spirals will direct the flow too, as I know from experimenting with circles and even with pendulums. You can cleanse a circle with a twirling pendum, and clear chakras with a pendulum.

Back to water.
The Mississippi River has recently changed drastically, as if it found a sink hole and drained out of the basin. Could it be that blowing up the deep state's hidden tunnels Isn't just a theory? If the tunnels fill with water and form stagnant enclosures, what could that do to the agriculture of the area? Would the Earth most likely redistribute the fluid thru Her own system? Give or take a thousand years.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby planewalker » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:30 pm

Circle movement is out of memory and your up on it. I've been a solitary since my VNS/CNS got blown up end of 91 into 92 and my 6 mon recop and 81/2 years out of the last 26 in the hospital from cascading health problems. I'm way more wrapped up inside my head. I will check with people who should be in the know on the other matter.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby planewalker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:45 am

Wrapped up inside my head. What did you find there, besides cobwebs and dust. How about a theory of meditation and self-discipline. Studies in psychology seemed to point to self-discipline as being a resource you can use up. This was heavily researched by Baumeister (Case Western 1979 - 2003, Florida State 2004 - 2014 and Univ. of Queensland, Australia 2015 to present) as ego depletion. The theory that if you use self-discipline about one thing you can use it up for other things. Like: that piece of cake has been calling to me all day and I didn't eat it. I really need to get this E-mail out. Well maybe later. It's just become a topic of contention. A study of this, started at two dozen labs internationally, in 2016 has been vetted and has made the literature. That means even people like me can theorize. The labs couldn't replicate Baumeister's results. He, of course, replied that the labs have all used flawed approaches. I just love it when people who have fancy letters after their names argue. He says he's going to rerun the experiments and show that he's right.
Most people fight to do as their self-discipline dictates only to a certain point and then give in. That cake was going to be eaten and it wouldn't be yours only if somebody else's discipline evaporated before yours. And it feels like it was some energy form that you used up. Baumeister called it ego depletion. First I couldn't agree with the name. The persons ego didn't lessen, the person and their habits, thoughts etc. were still there in all there glory. If the label was wrong, what about the theory it represented.
For people on the outside looking in, when I do a day or more of deep meditation, they think that the things I give up are the distractions. I fast for 36 hours and keep my fluid intake to a minimum. I don't even want to be worried about bathroom visits. E-mails will still be there, the answering machine works fine and I'm not much of a TV watcher. I also unplug from music which is what tips off my family that I'm going deep inside so don't bother to talk to me. I can't speak for others, but for me it's still, even after all these years, the meditation that is difficult. Most people on the outside looking in would say it's the outside distractions that are difficult. It's not. I feel no compulsion to check my E-mail, play computer games, read to learn something and you get the idea. I can't speak for others but that's not what's hard about deep meditation. It's the act of meditating. Having the self-discipline to not let my mind wander is what is hard. I have to ask myself,"Is this the type of self-discipline that requires using up a finite resource?". The object is to be fully in the moment and staying focused. As the day proceeds, the meditation gets easier. The more, and longer, I focus, the easier it is to focus. This suggests a different model of will power and self-discipline. It seems to me it becomes a matter of attention to detail and mental habits rather than it being a resource that can be used up.
Opinions please.
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:50 am

I'm not clear on what it is you want an opinion about ... I don't like cake.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby planewalker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:16 pm

Do you think that self discipline is a resource that gets used up so we need to pick our battles or is it a set of mental talents that are always there and can be practiced and even be made better with continued use, much like weight lifting. Sorry I wasn't clear.
planewalker
Banned Member

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:31 pm

Neither and both. I see self discipline as a learned behavior, not a given talent. It has to be chosen when a person has achieved a self-concept. Once acquired, it takes maintenance and balance to be effective. Focus on any concept moves awareness of it to the forefront, as needed. That's maintenance. Too much discipline brings austerity that isn't any better than not enough self awareness & discipline. That's the part balance plays.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:48 pm

Self-discipline is a tool that can be developed and honed. It atrophies if it isn't used. My opinion.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby planewalker » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:08 pm

Hi Snow! Nice to have you stop by. I hope you visit anytime. My next part will be the Rain Dance. I just have to get it worded to put complex visual material into words. If you have anything you'd like to put out in the topics or anything about Medicine just drop it in. I'm trying to make this an interactive zone. That goes out to anyone reading this. The more suggestions and/or topics you want to see the better this endeavor will be for everyone.
planewalker
Banned Member

Postby SpiritTalker » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:04 pm

Hmm...that's why we use the EUTM board...y'know, individual discussion topics that everyone shares in. It's a catchy idea. ;)
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby planewalker » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:03 am

I brought it up because people have in general read it. 1,139 views since 26/9/17. That's 226 views per month . With Snow checking in it's now 4 people who have checked in and left opinions and comments. I don't have to be a math genius to see the disparity between viewers and contributors. I've tried humor, threats to close it down and commercials in other posts. Excuse me for being a little frustrated.
planewalker
Banned Member

Postby SpiritTalker » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:58 pm

Sorry. I get it you're just welcoming people to grab a cuppa coffee, sit and chat. So...I've been pressure cooking a rant for days now. Picture me stomping my feet, waving my arms and yelling "Hello?? is anybody in there?"

I'm feeling distressed over the huge Global Elite elephant in the living room. I'm concerned that the Elitist's black magic - that has made a diabolical mockery of our pagan beliefs incidentally - will ignite the superstitious crap that still exists in the social mind as it hits the proverbial fan.

Add to that minor issue the other topics of submarines shooting nuke torpedoes at anybody's coasts; B52s airborne!; rogue Clowns with mind control through cell phones; banking system meltdown; commercial planes that blow up by pushing a button; satellite triggered fire storms; poisonous chem trails; nano-bots in my medications; Trains running into each other??? Howizzat even possible? On the same track?!; Child trafficking I'd never imagine in my worst nightmare; And they haven't even got to the ETs yet (I saw a billboard saying "report human trafficking" and started laughing); By the time that gets introduced in the distant future sometime, I'm not gonna have a nerve left to twang. And that's probably intentional!

Feel free to hop into the rant-flow to divert the stream any time. I think I've run down.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SpiritTalker » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:13 pm

Here is the US Senate Intel. Committee's review of MKUltra

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sit ... kultra.pdf

Read it and weep. This was in 1977, before cell phones, and after Project PaperClip in which the US absorbed the cream of Germany's post WW2 scientists.

Here's deception bytes post on related topics Feb 15-16 below:

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=d77B3pIhg6M
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby planewalker » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Hypothetically a person could be a resource for say ODCI or INSCOM and have friends at N o S uch A gency exists. They could, hypothetically, write up appreciations of events because of the crazy way their mind works. They would, hypothetically, see interesting intelligence reports on different intelligence matters. That, of course, wouldn't be anyone we know. That only happens in movies. Right? Thought that'd be your answer.
The 800 lb. gorillas of the Bilderbergers and Rothschilds have their own designs on the future that are different than other power players. The 1,000 lb. gorillas of the Swiss Bank Cartel & Chinese State Bank are also pulling in differing directions. If they all got together we'd be toast. Lucky for the average person that they're going in different directions and they don't trust each other enough to work together for longer then 6 months to a year.
The superstitious crap has also produced "religious" power players. The Catholic church is retrenching and even gaining ground again after all the scandals have been patched over so that the average "believer" can not notice them anymore. They have to blind eye a little to keep their "faith". You've got the American power church - the born agains. They are twisted. Half the people in the hierarchy of the church are the fanatically faithful and the other half are money is power types. If that's not enough we have Moslem extremists. It's a good thing that they hate each other more than they hate us. We are the great Satan, at least to the ones that don't like jeans, fast cars and coca cola. But the other 1/2 of the true believers won't worship the correct way. It's blood Kurd-eling. Sunni they will all be in deep Sheite. Iraq-ed my brain for a solution, but Iran out of ideas.
In the fantasy world that I live in, strange things happen. Russia, being farther in debt than we are, would not be putting their ICBM armed subs to sea anymore. They don't even put many of their attack subs to sea anymore. The ones they haven't moth-balled are with the Pacific Fleet, out of Vladivostok {translates as Ruler of the East}. It is the administrative capitol of the Russians far eastern most province of Primorsky Kral. It borders N. Korea and China. The Russians have a bunch of nuclear warheads that are or maybe were sitting on immobile subs. What to do with these expensive items. Burying a couple during the day, when anybodies satellite could see. That would lead people with that information to think that those warheads from the subs have been used as land mines that kill thousands instead of 2 or 3. The fall out even blows toward the invaders - bonus. The Chinese have a few "Boomers" but they are about a generation behind ours. Our attack subs can follow theirs without being heard. As soon as a sub gets close enough to the US if it's missile tubes are heard to be opening it explodes from a none nuclear homing torpedo. It can't even be proved that it wasn't an accident. Subs tend not to open their ICBM tubes when they are close to the US.
As far as non ICBM nuclear damage, that would come from a neutral countries ship being hired to move a cargo for N. Korea or Iran. They load it with all the nuke waste from their hospitals and mix it with nuke fuel rods and run it up to with in a mile of the coast during the right season and location. The ship doesn't even have to do port security checks, just blow it up and let the weather do the rest. I get to live with a bunch of scenarios not even in your wildest dreams.
Your worries - the ones that are facts are worse than your thinking. The other half are disinformation to burn you out, keep you guessing as to what's real and in general giving you a fun house mirror view of reality. Hypothetically speaking that is. Sorry I couldn't make you feel better. Maybe they'll send use to the same psych ward so we can play cards.
planewalker
Banned Member

Postby SpiritTalker » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:11 pm

I've got good case of doom n gloom. I'll pack a couple decks of cards. See you there.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby planewalker » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:01 pm

Hypothetically, this has been the world Certain person has lived with since right after Desert Storm. That person is, hypothetically, still hopeful and positive. I hope that helps.
planewalker
Banned Member

PreviousNext

Return to Shamanism