*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Crowcalls

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Crowcalls

Postby CrowCalls » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:27 pm

Howdy!

I've been browsing the forum here while I was waiting for my information to be okayed, and it looks like there is a plethora of information here. I'm very happy to have found a site like this. I'm pretty new to the whole witchcraft thing, though I have been dabbling in things here and there that suit my fancy growing up. I'm currently 18, and moved away from my parents, and thus have been able to actually practice some things without being looked down upon. It is a nice feeling. Something about it just feels right.

A little bit about me:
-I use she/her pronouns, and live in the Midwest. (Won't say where exactly, but I do love me some good snow!
-I currently use crystals a lot in my practice. My collection has actually grown rapidly since I moved out. (I actually managed to double it over my midterm break, which is great.)
-I love growing plants, though dorm life makes it slightly more difficult to do so. If anyone has tips for growing plants in small spaces I would absolutely love that information!
- Animals are a huge part of my life and I love them to death. I've actually browsed the threads here on Therians, as this is something that interests me heavily and I do wish to find out more information on them. Spirit animals and guides are also big too.

Hopefully that's enough to get a rudimentary portrait of me across. :lol: I can't wait to speak with you all here and learn from you.

Much love!
-CC
CrowCalls

Re: Crowcalls

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:17 pm

Hello & welcome to EUTM.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby angus1963 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:13 am

Welcome.
angus1963

Postby greycat » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:57 am

Hi crowcalls
Your user name fascinates me, I have ravens that visit my yard and the first pair I call Elvis and Cilla, the second pair I don't know their names yet. I am learning their voices and can usually tell by their calls which pair is calling me out, sometimes just for a chat but usually asking for something to eat. They have a great vocal range, and I wish I could understand all their chatter, though I am sure a lot of what they are telling me is gossip.
Welcome to here, I find it to be a friendly site with helpful advice, not always what I want to hear but honest in a gentle way so don't be afraid to ask questions you have and share your experiences too
greycat

Postby Shekinah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:29 pm

I also extend a warm welcome to you. Fortunate are you to have found this magickal way of life early in your years. You are indeed blessed with perhaps the most significant treasure to be found in life. Wanna chat feel free to yank my chain. I love to hear of others experiences.

Namaste
Lorde Shekinah
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Shekinah

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions