*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

hello!! newbie witch with much to learn!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

hello!! newbie witch with much to learn!

Postby keirra » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:57 pm

i hope everyone is having a good day today!! i've been interested in witchcraft for a few years but because of the people around me, it's been difficult to really practice anything. luckily, i have a friend/roommate who practices with me when nobody else is home to vilify us, so that makes it better. i'm 21 years old and i have a lot to learn!

i mostly like drawing, living in a household with someone who makes me very anxious (not my roommate, they make her anxious as well) and looking for ways to safely get rid of them without causing any harm. i want them to be happy and prosperous, just away from me, and also to have them give my money back. i shiver at the thought of what would happen if they found my tarot deck, since they already believe just having books on magick invites "demons,".

i can't wait to learn new things, and i must admit i get very nervous on social platforms so i tend to ghost after a while, i am trying to get better at this though! very happy to meet all of you smileylove
keirra

Re: hello!! newbie witch with much to learn!

Postby Silas Nightfall » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:29 pm

Merry meet! I’m new as well. Welcome to the forum. There’s lots of good info and dialog here. Read all the stickies too!
Silas Nightfall

Postby Lady_Lilith » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:29 pm

Hello and welcome home! Here you can make your witchcraft hone!
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Postby Blu-Luna » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:24 pm

Merry meet Keirra! I know how you feel with others finding out. I just came out of the closet with my kids, but two of them were on the same path too and we really didn't know that all of us were following the same path! It's outside of my kids that I know no one would understand and I know I may lose some friends if they ever did find out. It is very sad that things are still this way. If you every need emotional support, give me a holler and welcome once again!
Blu-Luna

Postby Lenaleanna » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:36 pm

Welcome Keirra... There is plenty to read and learn from here. :fairy:
Hope the other person exits without issues... :wink: and you and your roommate aren't anxious!!!
If you have an questions just ask... Blessed be~

Lena
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Lenaleanna
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby keirra » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:08 am

thank you all for the kind words!! i feel so welcome to be here!

i had a busy day yesterday but i did have the opportunity to cleanse the house with sage, i don't know if there's any specific words to say when i do, but i said stuff about ridding bad energies and the like.
keirra

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions