*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Hello hello

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Hello hello

Postby LittleRedPanda » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:03 pm

Hello! Like a lot of people who post here, I am pretty new to witchcraft. I have however already been lurking around these boards, reading everything I can get my little paws on that's directed towards newbies like me! I've found that this board is especially helpful, and so I finally decided that maybe it was time for me to join up!

I don't have that many supplies, but I try not to let that stop me. (Just have a few crystals, a tarot deck and an athame that was gifted to me.) I'm so excited to learn more. My beliefs are mixture of Taoist and Shinto, and I call upon the deity Inari to help me with my work! I see Inari as my protector and a guide. I suffer from chronic nightmares, but Inari came to me one night to protect me in a dream. Ever since then I've worked with them and it has been wonderful! They so very often show me the Ace of Wands when I do tarot readings, and I take it as a sign that I am on the right path and I should continue my work.

I've already succeeded with a few spells and I'm so thrilled to continue this craft. I cannot wait to learn more!
LittleRedPanda

Re: Hello hello

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:44 pm

Hello and be welcome. I hope you find lots to interest you. Nice to meet you.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Hello hello

Postby Astro Logical 1 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:17 pm

Welcome. You're best supplies per se is definitely books. Books and more books. Knowledge is power. Stuff is just props for the most part. There's nothing you can't do with the ability to improvise.
Love and Blessings
Astro Logical 1

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions