Hello From Me

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
FullTideMoon

Hello From Me

Post by FullTideMoon »

Hi!
I am totally new to this forum thing. There is always so much to read or navigate on some sites that I just get overwhelmed at times but something told me to find a place like this, so I did!

Since I was a kid I have always been attached to nature and the beauty of it. I am a Cancer and since being so, I am deeply sensitive and feel that I "see matters deeper" than I think most of my peers do. Actually, I am often considered to be kinda "out there" in my ideas of things. Luckily, I am not alone, as my father (whose birthday is 3days from mine) is sort of the same way. I was brought up non-practicing Catholic/ Christian but had always believed that there is more than just a "male" life energy was the only one responsible. I began to see female and male connections everywhere along with the elements within everything. Once I turned 19 I was introduced to a few friends of mine who opened my eyes to Wicca (a religion that I never understood and once thought was "wrong"). But, once I learned more about it, it all made sense. My friends and I held circles where we would read about it and learn the religion. I have gotten quite good at reading "what type of element" people were around me. I am with out a doubt Water for many reasons and if you would like to know, id be glad to answer. Long story short, my friend was not in a good place and wasn't able to focus and she didn't want to disrespect the God and Goddess for not being able have her heart in it. Right then I knew I had to go on my own and learn as a solitary. She still believes and we often have talks but I have been doing much studying on my own, which has lead me here! There can be no one without the other, and that is why I believe the Goddess is has been suppressed by other religions. She IS here, and I CAN feel her.
Anyways, I could go on but this has been long enough. I look forward to reading other perspectives and learning more things about myself and this "secret world" of Wicca.

Blessed Be!

Lillady

Re: Hello From Me

Post by Lillady »

Greetings FullTideMoon! It is a pleasure to have you here with us. If you have any questions about the site/forums feel free to ask. Blessed Be.

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Merry Meet, FullTideMoon! :)
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

welcome :)

MysticDreamFaerie

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

Hello & Welcome to the Forum! :flyingwitch:
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”