*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Hello from RavenClaw

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Hello from RavenClaw

Postby RavenClaw » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:11 pm

Hello everyone and thank you to the one who approved my registration. smileylove

First a bit about me. I'm retired and living on an acreage with a husband, cats, goldfish, peafowl and horses. I also have some houseplants so have nature inside the house too. I do like nature but dislike mosquitoes and too much heat makes me a little sick. From time to time I dig out some craft supplies and make something or colour.

My current path is Ovate with an overlap of Bard and Druid. My patroness Goddess is Morrigan.

What brought me to this site was born out of necessity. I was guided by Morrigan to make an altar for Her in order to commune with Her and cast spells. Since I had a vague idea of what altars are, I ended up researching about them to clarify some ideas. My search kept giving me altars made by Wiccans as most Druids tend not to post pictures of their altars. In my search, I found EUTM where people posted pictures of their altars and am thankful for people who did as I got ideas for what an altar needs and looks like. Since I'm an Ovate, I had to tweak what Wiccans showed to customize it for Morrigan. At 1 am, I was drawing a rough sketch for an altar plate and a layout for the altar tools. To make the plate, I spray painted it black and now it's ready to be decorated with the symbolism as guided by Morrigan. Assembling an altar is a journey and experience all on its own.

I have learned much via channeling (use telepathy) various entities. I have yet to learn, and do, spell crafting which I'm looking forward to doing but am in no rush. :)
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
RavenClaw

Re: Hello from RavenClaw

Postby SnowCat » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:20 am

Welcome.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby firebirdflys » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:44 am

Greetings, M'Lady, :fairy: come on in and welcome to the forum.
bb Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:30 am

Hail & welcome.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions