*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Heartbreak healing

This is the forum to say, "I'm leaving for a while" or "I'm back now" or whatever.

Heartbreak healing

Postby Lunareina » Tue May 28, 2019 11:34 pm

Hello,

I’m currently going through much pain and heartache. I’m having a hard time quitting an addiction and I’ve been in such fog for quite some time. If anyone has any suggestions or advice etc... it would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou with much love.

-Luna
Last edited by firebirdflys on Wed May 29, 2019 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk signature advertisment, please remove
Lunareina

Re: Heartbreak healing

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed May 29, 2019 12:18 am

Don't try to do it all on your own. See an MD for referral & get pro help. It's a good investment in yourself.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby barker » Wed May 29, 2019 6:23 am

I too have had the broken heart... you'll rip yourself open and close nicely... faith.
barker

Postby firebirdflys » Wed May 29, 2019 10:26 am

I believe the biggest hurdle is admitting one has a problem.
By seeing that, you have a great deal of hope working on your side.
Meditation upon the heart chakra and letting yourself go through the emotions is important towards healing.
Have you worked any magic towards your recovery?
Bb, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby Lunareina » Wed May 29, 2019 11:12 am

firebirdflys wrote:I believe the biggest hurdle is admitting one has a problem.
By seeing that, you have a great deal of hope working on your side.
Meditation upon the heart chakra and letting yourself go through the emotions is important towards healing.
Have you worked any magic towards your recovery?
Bb, Firebird

I haven’t done any spell work or magic for some time. I feel as if my light has gone out and I’m not sure how to spark it up again. I know meditation is key to healing and growth. I am my greatest enemy at the moment.
Last edited by firebirdflys on Wed May 29, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove
Lunareina

Postby Silas Nightfall » Wed May 29, 2019 1:21 pm

I think Spirit mentioned one of the most important things. However, one way to overcome anything is by doing something. For this, why not combine casting with fighting your addiction? Here is my broken heart spell. Maybe it’ll help.

- small glass or metal bowl
- two equally sized red candles
- blessed moon water or anointing oil

Prepare your candles by immersion into the moon water or oil, not including wick. Light both candles and secure both into your receptacle, separated by at least one half an inch, with the initial wax then blow them out. Each day light them both during your circle. Envision your desire for the addictive action or substance leaving your body and get consumed by the flames. Repeat the following as many times as you feel necessary, but best said three times.

May the God give me the strength and passion to resist temptation and embrace life.
May the Goddess give me the knowledge and wisdom to identify risky behavior and situations.
May the One, again, make me whole.
Blessed be.

Then blow out the candles for the day. Keep the mantra in mind to help resist. By the time the candles have melted into a single pool of red wax, your heart and life should be healed. Don’t forget medication though! Many people don’t trust medicine, but honestly, doctors do the same thing we do. Mix elements, chemicals and compounds. Don’t overlook them.
Silas Nightfall

Postby barker » Wed May 29, 2019 4:51 pm

To really know what is inside a broken heart, one must ask his/herself "Why am I?". Now, a broken heart is a faithful heart, hurting of course but the reason is valid. Just do it.
barker

Postby Lunareina » Thu May 30, 2019 9:54 am

Thankyou all. I shall try this and remember your wise words. May you all be blessed.

Peace & love
Last edited by firebirdflys on Thu May 30, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk signature advertisment, please remove
Lunareina

Return to Member Announcements and Updates