*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

So had a strange dream last night

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.

So had a strange dream last night

Postby Newbiewitch94 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:47 am

Merry meet all
On Thursday morning me and someone who i considered my best friend and like a brother to me fell out to the point where we pretty much said really awful things to each other. So for the past 2 nights I've had strange dreams in regards to him but last nights is the only one i can clearly remember or at least remember part of it. Right before i woke up all i remember is we were sat in this room talking it honestly felt like we had made up. Now il be honest I've had visions in my dreams before but normally after having one it doesn't make me feel like this did. It felt so real when i woke up i checked my messages on Facebook to see if he had really messaged me and unblocked me (he hadn't) so what do you all think. Ala if its of any help i have had dreams which came true in the past and before going to sleep i had prayed to the goddess asking her to help me and him sort things out and save our friendship
Newbiewitch94

Re: So had a strange dream last night

Postby corvidus » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:08 am

I think your dream was a means for you two to make up. Do you remember what you said?
corvidus

Postby Newbiewitch94 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:13 pm

corvidus wrote:I think your dream was a means for you two to make up. Do you remember what you said?

No and that's the strange thing i don't remember what was said. I would like to make up with him however unfortunately he's blocked me on Facebook and i have no other way of contacting him. My only hope is to either use magick to maybe get him to unlock me (risky doing this as with how hurt i am by what he said right now this could easily end up cursing him) or i basically ask the goddess to get him to unblock me and speak to me which seems.a really trvial thing to ask her to do.
Newbiewitch94

Postby corvidus » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Have you ever heard of Soul Speaking?

You visualize your connection with him, and ask for forgiveness through it. Or whatever else needs to be said
corvidus

Postby Newbiewitch94 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:08 pm

corvidus wrote:Have you ever heard of Soul Speaking?

You visualize your connection with him, and ask for forgiveness through it. Or whatever else needs to be said

No I've never heard of that will give it a try
Newbiewitch94

Postby planewalker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:44 pm

Directed dreaming could help. When your at that comfortable place where your relaxed and about to sleep, tell yourself that your going to quest after his spirit and say your "I'm sorry's.". It doesn't matter what was said or who said it. All that matters is that you miss the friendship and hope one bad day doesn't ruin your friendship.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby Newbiewitch94 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:26 am

Thank you
Right so things have gotten more weird for me. I made a post about this dream in a witch craft group im in on Facebook and explained the whole situation including all the weird things he's said to me (by that i mean weird things for a straight guy to say to a gay guy he's never met) and one of the people who answered thinks he loves me and might be struggling with his sexuality. Now this is certainly not the first time I've been told this as another witch friend has told me she thinks he wants to be more than just friends and that he might be gay. Now maybe im over thinking things as me and him have been arguing alot lately over petty trivial stuff but if what they have said is right it would explain why he went weird on me after our mutual friend told him he thought he was in love with me and after i told him he's not my type. Im thinking i may try some form of divination just for some clarity in this situation as while i do have a spell which i plan to start on the new moon to hopefully get him to talk to me i also feel like i need clarity as i have picked up that he's hiding something from me (both my empathic gift and intuition are telling me tho)
Newbiewitch94

Postby planewalker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:22 am

Bon chance! Fortune favors the brave.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby Newbiewitch94 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:51 pm

well fortune do sent favour me lol
Newbiewitch94

Postby LC » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:22 pm

I have had dreams of places and doing things and they come true. It may be showing that you will make up and showing you where you will be when it happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
LC

Postby Newbiewitch94 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:35 pm

Ah good point
Well last night it got weirder
So i did the spell my friend gave me for the third night in the row. All was well it went perfectly (where as the first night when i cast it i went a little dizzy afterwards like i was on a high as a friend had transferred some energy to me). Well i go to sleep feeling okay sleep to about 90 minutes then wake up with this feeling of dread and intense fear. Now i will say that i showed my friend who gave me the spell a picture of the friend i want to make things up with and he said that the friend im trying to make up things with (Josh) that he could see a very almost demonic energy coming out of him. Now il be honest i had never sensed this about him hut from how my friend explained it when me and Josh were super close the demon probably didnt have a hold over him but once we began to argue alot and fall out the negativity we sent at each other or more that i sent at him probably fed this demon and made it get stronger. Now personally im not 100% convinced it is a demon as i do know does have both schizophrenia and bipolar however i do have a idea of how im gonna help him. Anyway now from what my friend explained to me this "demon" probably views me as a threat because of mine and josh's bond. Anyway he's also told me that while Josh isnt strong enough to really fight off this entity it wouldn't be too strong for me to banish. (Again i do have a idea of what im gonna do to banish it and if it turns out he's not being posseaaed or influences how im gonna deal with his dark side because i know deep down inside my friend the guy i considered my best mate and like a older brother to me is still there). Now my witch friend thinks i may of sensed the demons fear and while i am sure it may of tried to attack me before (on the last super moon which was just before me and Josh began to really become close and bond during a meditation id done many times before i had what felt like a panic attack randomly) i have not sensed any spirits around me dark or otherwise. So do you guys and girls have any idea what the hell is going on with me haha.
For anyone curious what my plan is to banish the demon if there is one is for a few days before the next full/super moon send Josh positive energy to weaken the darkness inside of him/the demon so that he at least has the strength to fight back. Then on the night of the super moon my plan is to draw down the moon let the goddess possess me then if possible while Shea still inhabitating me ask her to help me astral project to.him and banish this thing. I have 2 ideas in mind for banishing it. Both start the same way when on the astral plane and im there at the same place as him i plan to cast a circle to force the entity out. After that my plan is to invoke each of the elemental energies to bind the damn thing into a crystal followed by putting a ward on him with the elemental energies which i will seal with my blood to make it strong. My other idea for banishing this entity is kind of a last resort but instead of just invoking the elements i plan to invoke the elemental spirits/arch angels to help me. Either way once i manage to get it in the crystal i plan to return it to the earth so it can cause no mote home (it will probably be put in a box with a mirror in and some powerful wards).
If it is just his split personality then obviously i will still project to.him but then i will attempt to bind his dark side. Obviously this all depends on if the goddess can help me to astral project to him and if she can astral travel with me if that makes sense. I know this is risky but my friend has assured me this isn't too strong for me to deal with.
Newbiewitch94

Return to Dreaming and Sleep