*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Guidance on the Goddesses

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.

Guidance on the Goddesses

Postby Willow.Tree.Wisp » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:44 pm

Brightest blessings, I’ve been working with Celtic Deities for the past few years but I don’t feel the connection so much anymore. I’ve been mediating and asked for guidance from my guides.

So far I’ve had ladybugs landing on me, covering my front door and also being in the office that I work along with seeing 5 magpies together on a number of occasions......also my last mediation session I was on a beach and a crab washed up next to my feet.

I’m trying to figure out exactly what is a sign and what isn’t and to be honest, I’ve got a headache. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated :-)

Blessed Be x
Willow.Tree.Wisp

Re: Guidance on the Goddesses

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:10 pm

I find it helps discernment by asking myself: What would these "appearances" mean to me as signs? And as acts of Nature? To be valid, a sign has to be something intuitivly understood in your personal symbolism. If it's not recognizable symbolically then it's Nature. And Nature is Intelligent and speaks it's own language & not in our symbolism. Translate Nature as Nature. Interpret symbols as signs.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:39 pm

I think I would go with the ladybugs indicating something. The magpies and the crab don't seem that unusual. Anyone else have any thoughts?
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby Willow.Tree.Wisp » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:35 am

Thank you! I also forgot to mention that I did read my cards and who pops up? Nine of Chalices and in the picture there is a ladybug on the divination ball..... thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Willow.Tree.Wisp

Return to Gods/Goddesses