*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Greetings!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Greetings!

Postby Caw Caw Caw » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:46 pm

Hello! My name is Evan, I'm a male from Minnesota and I've been alive for 25 years.

Although I have been using magic for several years I am new to the Wicca religion. I am a high functioning autistic with schizophrenia as well as a proponent of simulation theory. I was an atheist up to the night I successfully summoned a demon and let's just say my life has been a little more interesting ever since.

The left hand path led me to very, very dark places and I experienced visions that I would not wish upon my worst enemy. After a few years of trying desperately to believe that everything I had experienced was just a dream, and after several hospital visits, I finally got to the point that I was able to see and accept the reality of my situation. The reality of life. And I found that I needed a religion to help guide me in the right direction. I needed a religion that works with my understanding of reality and of deities, allows the use of magic, reveres nature and that teaches "Do as thou wilt, so long as it harms none". Therefore I found Wicca.

I've found recently that I have some psychic abilities, including the ability to communicate with animals. I am friends with the crows. hence my avatar name, "Caw Caw Caw". I enjoy listening to music, studying math, science, and language, spending time with my family, my girlfriend and my cat. In the summer I like canoeing and in winter I like to cross country ski and ice skate. And, that's about all I can think to say about myself for now other than that I'm glad to be a part of this community.
Reality is a true story in an imaginary place
Caw Caw Caw

Re: Greetings!

Postby Rain Gnosis » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:00 am

Welcome to the forum
Rain Gnosis

Re: Greetings!

Postby SpiritTalker » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:28 am

Hi there. & welcome.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support