*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

We've Got This! - A Health/Fitness Support Thread

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!

Re: We've Got This! - A Health/Fitness Support Thread

Postby shatteredsouls » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:28 am

Oh dear, all the best everybody!

There may be slip-ups here and there, temptation of delicious but unhealthy food hmmm.... but it's fine if you still have your motivation to be fit!
shatteredsouls

Postby SnowCat » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:38 am

I'm waiting for clearance from the surgeon to get back in the pool. If I can at least use my kickboard, that would help. I can't push it with my shoulder yet, but I think I can at least stretch my arm out over my head.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby Thistle » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:38 pm

I've been a bit Mia, honestly struggling to stay positive lately. and have basically slacked on exercising. Part of it I think is once October hit...ugh. I'm still grieving my sister, so it's tough. Plus, missing my family a bit. But I've decided...with Winter Solstice, the sun returning...New beginnings! I'm going to try to stay positive, and I've decided to do the 30 day Yoga challenge of Yoga with Adriene for December! I started yesterday. I've tried 30 days in the past (I didn't know about these videos) but didn't make it. I think having a video for each day will help. :D
Thistle

Postby cataluna49 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:22 pm

For Epsom salt I just like to pour a good bit into a nice warm bath and just soak in it. It is great for sore muscles or sore feet of u have been using them all day!
cataluna49

Postby moonlass » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:26 pm

I've been depression sleeping so much. Just moving my body is a struggle. I tried to work out today though. Seemed to do something I think. Not sure. Might try a jog tomorrow despite my foot still having a big scab on the bottom.
moonlass

Postby barker » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:45 pm

The fitness reaction: C + O2 = CO2. Also happens in the cold (ie when not exercising) if your breathing is MEANINGFUL enough. You get dry ice, a pretty cool alchemical result. There is so much dry ice energy in my house that I feel like it;s a snowy old winter here in Australia.
barker

Previous

Return to For Everyone