*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

GoddessBox

If you have pagan-related items you'd like to sell or trade, you can post them here. Books are in their own category.

GoddessBox

Postby Vervain » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:29 pm

Hello, everyone! I know it's been a while since I've been around, I've missed the forum and you guys, but I've been super busy, as you'll soon see!

The last month or so I've been ruminating over an idea, and I think the idea is ready to share with you guys. I want to start a Goddess-themed, magical subscription box! If you already know you're interested, just scroll to the bottom of this post where I've put a link. I've actually started a gofundme campaign for it that details everything I would say here, so I'm going to do some good old copy-paste:

Merry meet!

My name is Vervain, and I love subscription boxes. From the suspense to the surprise, from learning and trying out new things, to finding that I still love and use the items from my boxes months down the line, I love getting these great-value mystery gifts for myself and others. The way I see it, there's just one thing missing from the subscription box world: magic!

I'm a Witch, and like most of us Witchy Women, I love learning about and collecting new Witchy things. I'm always researching new-to-me traditions, techniques, mythology, lore, and more, and I'd love to share my findings with you in a specially-curated box of Goddessy Goodness each month. This is why I'm starting GoddessBox.

GoddessBox is a monthly subscription service that delivers divine inspiration straight to your door. Each month, we'll learn about and honor a different Goddess, and that month's box will be filled with various treasures relating to that Goddess. These goodies can include ritual tools, divinatory tools, spell supplies, talismans, jewelry, crystals, art, offerings, or whatever else the Goddess of the Month inspires. Additionally, each GoddessBox is guaranteed to include an original, GoddessBox exclusive 5.5"x8.5" hardcover book filled with history, mythology, correspondences, rituals, spells, charms, prayers, poems, songs, and recipes about and inspired by her.

I would love to do this for free and pay for everything out of pocket, but I'm unfortunately not the kind of witch who can conjure gold--or GoddessBoxes--out of thin air (if you meet one, let me know). At only $50.00 per box, 100 subscribers would pay for this operation to run itself in just 4 months. In other words, I'm not asking for handouts or donations--I'm asking for pre-orders. Each $50 box is guaranteed to contain at least $75 worth of products, which means you'll really be getting at least 50% more than what you pay for--now that's what I call magic!

The way Tilt works, you can pre-order as many GoddessBoxes as you want right now, but you won't be charged until this campaign reaches its minimum goal, so if it doesn't work out, there's no risk to you. When the campaign ends, you'll get an email with a voucher for however many GoddessBoxes you preordered, and you can personalize your GoddessBox profile with your shipping address and more. This means that if you pre-order 4 GoddessBoxes, you can then decide whether you want 1 4-month subscription or 4 boxes from the first month sent out to you and your friends. Shipping is not included in the $50 price, but hovers around $4 to $7 for the US.

My plan is to launch GoddessBox in the Spring of 2015, but the sooner you sign up, the sooner we can start making magic together! Purchase a subscription now for you and a friend, and you'll thank yourself later.

Goddess Bless,
Vervain

If you're at all interested, or know someone who might be, please do check out the options I have available on the campaign page, there are rewards for all sorts of denominations and I can't wait to see this dream become a reality!

https://www.tilt.com/campaigns/goddessbox :flyingwitch:
She changes everything she touches, and everything she touches changes.
We are changers, everything we touch can change.
Vervain

Re: GoddessBox

Postby onyx208 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:31 pm

This sounds so cool! Is it 50 per month?
onyx208

Postby Thirteen » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:33 pm

This is an awesome idea! :D
Thirteen

Postby Vervain » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:38 pm

onyx208 wrote:This sounds so cool! Is it 50 per month?

Yes.
Vervain

Postby firebirdflys » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Woah, I was just thinking about you the day before yesterday...and here you are!
Good to see you again !
:flyingwitch:
your project sounds amazing, I wish you great success :fairy:
:D blessings, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby Vervain » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:11 am

Haha! Yeah, I think about you guys all the time, it was time for me to pay another visit. :)
Vervain

Postby Vervain » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:31 am

Just wanted to let you guys know, if you are interested, I actually moved the campaign over to Tilt, which is better suited to this sort of thing--it's set up to sell items rather than take donations, and you don't get charged until we reach the minimum goal. I edited the first post to have the new link, but here it is again just in case:
http://tilt.tc/KtDE
Vervain

Postby Vervain » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:52 am

Hello again everyone,
I just wanted to update you guys that this will be a quarterly box, not a monthly box as I had said before. This makes the box a lot more affordable without sacrificing any quality (and in fact, giving me more time to perfect each seasonal box).
I'm really excited about this project and I'd be thrilled if this were the sort of thing any of you might be interested in. The price point is $50 quarterly for $75+ worth of Goddessy Goodness including an exclusive hardcover Grimoire for each Goddess we cover.
Goddess Bless,
Vervain
Vervain

Postby Neri_Elvina » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:28 am

That is a great idea! Good luck!
Neri_Elvina

Return to For Sale or Trade