*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

goddess help please! :)

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.

goddess help please! :)

Postby Zavijah » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with this..

well for awhile now a have been wondering who my deities where and recently came to the conclusion that pan is my male deity ( for various reasons ) but I currently have no clue who could be my female deity! my good friend ( who is also wiccan ) that they reveal themselves when they know for sure you're ready, but if I am just worshipping pan, and have pan on my alter won't this anger them? I'm totally confused as my family and the other wiccans I know seem to have different ideas about this.

All help much appreciated! thank you ! smileylove
Zavijah

Re: goddess help please! :)

Postby firebirdflys » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:18 pm

It could be a wait and see kind of thing. I don't think anyone will be angered though, some of us have guardian deities, some us don't.
You have Pan though...I imagine he will introduce you to many feminine forms :P
Blessings, Firebird
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars...
firebirdflys

Postby Zavijah » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:04 am

Thank you! :)
Zavijah

Postby North Star » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:13 pm

In my experience, my guardian Goddess kind of stepped aside to allow me to learn through another. Just as they say in magick the teacher will present themselves when you are ready, I feel the same about deities. ;)
"She's mad, but she's magic." -Charles Bukowski

"No snowflake ever fell in the wrong place."
North Star

Postby Lillady » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:07 am

Pan is your guardian and I do not think if a female Deity reaches out to you they would be angered. We are all different when it comes to our Deities, some of us not even having them. You may never have a female reach out to you, only time will tell. I have been studying & practicing off and on for 20 years now and was just recently called upon by Isis (Mother Goddess) earlier this year. Many times Deities will work together for you not against one another. I have rarely heard of a clash happening when it comes to the higher beings helping/guiding/protecting someone. Keep in mind that one day Pan may even leave you, not because you did anything wrong, but because his work is done with you and its time for the next step where Pan is not needed. Hope this helps you understand better ! Blessed Be!
Image For Inspirational/Magickal help visit me @ : forum173.html
Lillady

Return to Gods/Goddesses