*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Gewgaws and Knicknacks

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.

Gewgaws and Knicknacks

Postby Corbin » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:58 pm

So you are a "public pagan" and have all the tools and equipment you gathered with a very personal and critical eye ... then people just buy you stuff.

And it just keeps coming ...

You say thanks obviously ... they have taken an interest and shown a degree of acknowledgement and approval ... and its nice stuff too ... yet it just isn't what you personally picked; it doesn't have that special factor.

So what do you do, what would you do, with the build-up of tried and unused occult detritus?
Corbin

Re: Gewgaws and Knicknacks

Postby SpiritTalker » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:26 pm

After the thank-you, so-kind's, I have donated the lot to Good Will. That way someone who likes it & is drawn to it all can enjoy it. Anything I'd consecrated & actually used would be decommissioned & salt-water washed to remove my vibes.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby firebirdflys » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:28 pm

Pagan sale! maybe
Re-gift?
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby Ashrend » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:07 am

Unless you really don't like it and know you will never ever use it give it to a charity shop. I try to keep things even tho I have no use for them because their use my become apparent in time, such as my staff I recently made, the wood for it sat in a corner for a year before I knew what to do with it
Ashrend

Return to Fun things