*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Generally good prayers wanted

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.

Generally good prayers wanted

Postby GregorytheImpaler » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:34 pm

I've been fighting some extreme depression for a long time, and it came to a head in the last three days. I won't go into specifics, but it's been terrible. On top of this, a friend of my best friend seems to be toxic, and began causing problems with me unprovoked. Both this guy and my personal struggles I just want to go away.

So, if anyone wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate any prayers or something to help clear the bad.

I don't know what motivates this toxic person, as I literally do not know them, but I'd almost be thinking to ask for positivity their way in the hopes that their apparent pleasure in mistreating strangers and friends alike is just a cry for help.
Eternity begins, and ends, with the ocean's tides.
GregorytheImpaler

Re: generally good prayers wanted

Postby SpiritTalker » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:51 pm

Sorry the pit's in life's bowl of cherries. I'll include your request in mynown petitions. Don't let the dogs drag you down.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Bluerose31 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:20 pm

Praying to my Goddess for you.
Bluerose31

Postby firebirdflys » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:18 am

Shield yourself from this, I know that when I get involved in other peoples struggles it rarely ends well. Long hard lessons have taught me to protect myself first and not let their negativity get take my energy. It's good of you to recognize this person is probably crying for help, yet they must see the help is within themselves. Unfortunately we cannot force someone to see this.
Can you get away for a bit to clear your head?
I will send light and prayers.
BB, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Re: Generally good prayers wanted

Postby GregorytheImpaler » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:33 am

Thank you, I appreciate it all. <3

And yes, Firebirdflys. In one way I'm lucky, because while this person continued to be a problem to my best friend (after blocking me on social media), the benefit is that the block is there. I only wish I were able to have blocked first, but we'll see. Besides that, our locations are actually very far, so with the exception of a convention (possibly two) during a trip, we probably won't see each other. (and assuming they keep no contact anywhere else online)

Unfortunately my personal fight with chronic depression is a bit harder, but I'm doing my best. My dog is a huge help, nature (especially if I'm lucky enough to get a dive), and one or two friends who have the patience and love to stick through the difficulty this illness creates. It's difficult, but I'm doing what I can. I absolutely appreciate you doing this on my behalf. (and again, the others as well) <3
GregorytheImpaler

Postby LC » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:56 pm

I will pray for you. I’ve been through depression and there is a way out. Honestly I went to doctor and after trial and error I am finally doing good.
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
LC

Postby planewalker » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:21 pm

I will remember you in my prayers. Sometimes it helps to talk it out. Please PM me anytime. I'm a safe non-judgemental venting space.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby Crazy Cat Lady » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:48 pm

How are you doing now? Do you need prayer still?
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby GregorytheImpaler » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Thanks, and it got better for a while, but got way, WAY worse today.

So in short, yes. Or at least, I'd certainly be grateful for anything you lovely folks would be willing to spend a moment on.
GregorytheImpaler

Postby planewalker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:01 am

I will certainly pray for your welfare and send positive healing energy your way.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby Crazy Cat Lady » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:35 pm

It's on. I'll pray for you tonight. (I like to set aside time and do a few things one after the other while I'm in the right mindset, adhd makes it hard to 'get there' sometimes)
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby Crazy Cat Lady » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:41 pm

Still keeping you in prayers. <3 Depression blows.
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby GregorytheImpaler » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:22 pm

Thank you all very much. Naturally it's not really 'gone', but it's definitely in a much better and more manageable place now. I appreciate everything. <3
GregorytheImpaler

Postby Crazy Cat Lady » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:03 am

Glad to hear it. My immediate family and several close friends all struggle with it, so I definitely get the ups and downs of it. ;)
Crazy Cat Lady

Return to Prayer Requests