*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Funny Dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.

Funny Dreams

Postby SnowCat » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:20 pm

I don't think we've addressed the topic of funny dreams here. Sometimes those happen. Maybe it's stress relief. Maybe it's an unfulfilled wish. Yesterday I was thinking about jellybeans. Starburst jellybeans to be specific. So, last night I dreamed about eating Starburst jellybeans. Now I really want some, and I still don't have any.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Re: Funny Dreams

Postby Bychan Wulf » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:52 pm

I had a nightmare two nights ago that felt extremely real. I was walking under a cliff and it fell on me, crushing me...I woke up pretty scared and more out of instinct, I avoided things that could reproduce my dream. Yesterday evening, my grandma tripped and almost fell with her head on the wall-corner. I was close to her and tried to hold her (she's 90 kg and I'm 48) but she left herself to fall and crushed me to that corner. I had a good laugh remembering my dream, but also the right half of my body bruised and a bleeding nose, which diminished the fun.
In my case, the dream was probably a warning which I didn't understand the ways I should. Lesson learned!
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Bychan Wulf

Postby SpiritTalker » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:12 pm

I have fun flying dreams, full of swooping barrel rolls, dives & somersaults.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:04 am

I love those kinds of dreams.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:00 am

I was doing a lot of floating in last night's dreams, amongst large crowds, I sort of slipped here and there. I came to a wading pool full of money, picked up handfuls of cash, and turned it over to the collector. So I think I was paying bills in my sleep.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:34 am

This one made me chuckle...I dreamt I was a child writing a letter to Santa, and the salutation covered all the bases..."Deer Saint Budha..."
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby smogie_michele » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:28 pm

I'm currently partaking in the Whole 30 (a pretty strict diet of no dairy, sugar, gluten, legumes... pretty much only fruits, veggies, and whole protein for thirty days) AND I've been working INSANE hours... So my dreams have been pretty weird.

Last night, I hate a dream that I was in a queso hot tub with my coworkers.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions! I am here to help.
smogie_michele
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:48 pm

I've been working extra, and dealing with extra stress. Last week my dreaming mind apparently thought I needed some entertainment. I had a pet baby T-Rex. She was pink. I was taking her to obedience classes. No clue where all that came from.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby planewalker » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:34 pm

Have you got grand babies at the dino stage? Did you hear the news that they have found a way to get soft connective tissue and blood platelets from dino fossils. From a T-Rex from the He!!'s Creek formation, out your way, to be exact. It made the news, probably more so in your area, since the finding came from Jack Horner's lab. As to the pink. most dinos that were large would have awesome display characteristics. T-Rex were literally the "Road Runner's from He!!". They had feathers for warmth until they reached full growth. They lived in family groups and if they acted anything like carnivores do today, the teens were the fast, gracile members of the group and they would "push" the prey toward the adults waiting in assorted ambush positions.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby SnowCat » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:55 pm

We saw Dinos After Dark at the zoo last month, and I took the 7 year old to the new Dino exhibit at the museum. I don't think that had anything to do with it. I tend to have odd dreams when I have too much going on.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Maybe "too much going on" is like taking a TRex to obedience class. Sit! Stay.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby planewalker » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Snow,

It could be from stress and your sub-conscious mind just went to Dinos. I don't know about you, but, they are just so cool to day dream about. Why not just go for it when your sleeping.

PW
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby YanaKhan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Me and hubby, for a few months before our wedding, had to live with my in laws. Their bedroom was next to ours and almost every night I could hear my father in law laughing his heart out while sleeping :) He must have had extremely funny dreams, but whenever I asked, he said he doesn't remember which is a shame, because he seemed to have so much fun. I guess he still does, though, we just don't live with them anymore :D
I can't really recall a funny dream. I've had a lot of fun during dreams, but more like having a good time with certain people or at certain places than anything funny happening in my dreams.
When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!
No battle is over until I win!
"Imagination creates reality". Richard Wagner
YanaKhan

Postby T'a Nuk » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 am

Few nights ago I had a dream that Elvis came back from the dead to assume the presidency. A vast improvement I would say. He wore a jumpsuit with a rhinestone studded presidential seal on the back. He said he did not like the term 'POTUS' and insisted on being addressed simply as 'The King', but only when he was wearing his shades. Suddenly everyone was wearing huge sideburns...
T'a Nuk

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:36 am

My dream last night had me walking around tourist-style amongst some fantastically fancy cemeteries, admiring the art work of the memorials, which depicted scenes from history. They were so crowded together, i had to actually walk on one to get to the next. And they were all bronze. A couple were like individual pillared rooms, and open air, mini amphitheaters. Some people had more than one bronze plate stacked on top of eachother. I thought those were parallel lives in the multi-verse.I called it a bronze city of the dead, and ended the tour in a local cemetery where there is a stone pyramid that is a local man's private mausoleum. For some reason, this absurd audacity made me laugh. ???
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Next

Return to Dreaming and Sleep