*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

frostarei: Reintro

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

frostarei: Reintro

Postby frostarei » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:35 pm

Heya I'm Frost and the last time I think I looked around her was in my early twenties. I'm 28 now. To be honest I didn't just fall off the face of this place but the general world really. I'm basically a completely different person.

Anyway.

I'm female, I live in the US, I am engaged (in a relationship that has lasted almost six years) and will be a step mother when he and I marry though the child is seven and sees me as her mother.

Hobby wise I'm a bit of an eclectic artist and writer. I'm also a singer in a rock band and while I'd love to become great and experienced enough for that to be my actual job, my day job makes me feel pretty emotionally okay while is kind of a new feeling for me. For years before the last one, I worked in the soul sucking world of the call center and kinda let everything about me die.

I'm slowly finding myself again and with 'myself' my faith also. I'm rebuilding piece by piece and I apologize if any of this was depressing it just kind is.
frostarei

Re: frostarei: Reintro

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:04 pm

Welcome again. Life has a way of side-tripping to get where it's going as part of the Bigger Journey. Congratulations on building your family-of-the-heart.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby firebirdflys » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:46 pm

HI!!
No, not depressing, like you pulled yourself up, that can be hard. Kuddos! Welcome back. :fairy:
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby frostarei » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:03 pm

Thank you thank you :D
frostarei

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions