*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Free General Energy Readings

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.

Free General Energy Readings

Postby EveningWithAstaroth » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:04 am

Hi.

I'd like to try and offer free general energy readings for a little while at least for intuitive practice, meaning feedback would be appreciated.

There is a method I have for reading preference.

Normally I do not take questions directed to me. I read by letting imagery come to me within my mind's eye- clairvoyantly and then try to pick up on an individual's energy field or auric field.

I have had information such as a person's hobbies come to me, upcoming events the individual had planned, information on whether or not an individual does their own chakra work- I have had imagery of a stone an individual would like to carry with them, come.

I normally do not like to be told anything in advance hence the word general in the thread title.

If anyone has interest, private message me.

The readings are free, but feedback is appreciated if you can.

Thank you.
EveningWithAstaroth

Re: Free General Energy Readings

Postby planewalker » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:37 am

Astaroth,

I'd love to help out. Sounds fun. If PMing is Important you need to get me clearence FROM XIAO RONG. If not we can proceed in Non-private Messaging by using Planewalker's Medicine Wheel - Contact Thread.

Planewalker
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby firebirdflys » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:25 pm

or you can do it right here. That way the reader can get feed back from others.
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby theFeeLion » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:06 pm

Hi Astaroth!

I would love a reading :D

I’m happy to give any feedback you need too and could do a return reading using tarot and/or oracle cards if you would like.

Fee
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats
theFeeLion

Postby planewalker » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Fee,

It's been about eight months since I last had a reading. If possible could you do a general reading using Tarot/Celtic Cross? If not then whatever feels right to you. I will provide feedback whenever and wherever it is deemed best. I don't read Tarot anymore. Bad experience, not the cards fault. If I don't want to have a repeat of that type of reading, I don't read anymore. I can do a vision of the hawk. It's AmerInd. It's comparable to an "Egyptian Vision of Horus."

PW
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby theFeeLion » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:52 pm

planewalker wrote:Fee,

It's been about eight months since I last had a reading. If possible could you do a general reading using Tarot/Celtic Cross? If not then whatever feels right to you. I will provide feedback whenever and wherever it is deemed best.

PW

I have to admit I don’t use Celtics Cross at all. I also don’t always use tarot. I tend to go with whatever feels right at the time. So if you still would like a reading then we can set up another thread (so we don’t hijack this one any further ;) ) and I’ll give my decks a shuffle and see what falls out :)
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats
theFeeLion

Postby planewalker » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:05 pm

How about we move over to Types of Witchcraft - "Shamanism" - PW Medicine Wheel - Contact Thread? As to cards used, let's go with - surprise me with whatever type of card and form that strikes your fancy. If your anything like me you have a fancy, fancy striker.
planewalker
Banned Member

Postby EveningWithAstaroth » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm

Planewalker- I would be happy to do a reading for you, it would be easier here in this thread as Fb suggested. I will try to get to you asap. I am thinking tomorrow, I have another to read for ahead of you, I can try and get you both done tomorrow.

FeeLion- I would love to try and read for you as well, I will try and get it done this Saturday or the next day.
EveningWithAstaroth

Postby planewalker » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:54 pm

Astaroth,

Don't overburden yourself. I'll be here. I'm careful to not do things that would cause firey pits to open beneath my feet, VERY CAREFUL.

PW
planewalker
Banned Member

Return to Free Readings Offered Here