*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Updated: Fire Magic

Share photos or links to your arts and crafts here. Jewelry, paintings, crafts, graphic art.

Updated: Fire Magic

Postby Zili » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:55 pm

My mom's camera has a dead flash right now and we haven't been able to replace it yet so pictures can only be done during the daylight hours. I took this one in the kitchen with my phone so I'll update this thread tomorrow with a better picture. When I posted Earth Magic y'all gave me good feedback and wanted to see it done with other elements being represented and I had perfectly bright orange carnelian chips for Fire.

When I have my next paycheck I'm going to look into stocking up on supplies to make more of these if there's enough intrest to keep making them for sell ^_^
Zili

Re: Updated: Fire Magic

Postby firebirdflys » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Zili, what is the metal in pentacle made of? :wave:
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby Zili » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:06 am

Not sure I think its antiqued aluminum because it came from Hobby Lobby and its light weight. I plan on getting copper or aluminum next time from Fire Mountain gems
Zili

Postby firebirdflys » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 am

I think the copper would look awesome with the carnelian! ::coolglasses:: BB, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby Zili » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:29 am

I think the FMG Copper and Aluminum is of better quality too and comes on larger spools so I can make more with a single purchase than having to purchase 25 spools to get a good amount of these stocked up. I'll be sending them out with my friends in the spring time to their shop at the 4 Winds Renaissance Faire a few hours north of here.
Zili

Postby raynelae » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:47 pm

You could use garnet for fire too :D (Btw, beautiful necklace..I adore it!) ahem, to me, garnet helps me connect with fire almost instantly.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
raynelae

Postby Zili » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 pm

In the future with making these if there's enough interest (and purchases) I hope to give the option for customers to choose their own gemstones, I didn't use my garnet on this piece because my pieces of garnet are tiny and because they are of a deep redish-purple and I plan on using purple gemstones for one of the remaining elements.
Zili

Return to Artwork