*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Fire and Ice

Fire and Ice

Postby sevensons » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:59 am

One subject that is magical is the weather. I'm interested in using the earths forces to empower myself. The weather can be a deadly force and is more on us than people think. A pendant is a good piece of equipment to help soften the blow. I mainly work with crystals so for an example if it was windy I would wear an angel wing with quartz.
Last edited by firebirdflys on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Punctuation
Greetings all pleasure is all blessing.
sevensons

Re: Fire and Ice

Postby firebirdflys » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Sevensons, you are a bit vague in your post.
How does this pertain to fire and ice?
What is an angel wing made out of? Are you speaking of aqua aura also known as angel quartz? Or something else?
Lastly, is this to stir up the wind...lessen the impact of wind on the body...or to cease the wind?
Please be more descriptive in your posts, and please... mind your punctuation. Sentences tend to run together.
Thanks, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby sevensons » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Fire and ice are opposites one combats the other fire on ice makes it melt. its using the elements for a positive attitude. a wing on the wind is powerful. my angel wing is sterling silver with quartz. also the weather at the most effective could be very hot or cold. using a quartz sterling snow flake with a quartz sterling droplet is quite a good match. I love such combinations your body feels in an awesome state. one of my projects used to be collecting pendants with a magical possibility of curing any illness brought on by negative forces. clear quartz is a most magical item.
sevensons

Postby barker » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:09 pm

The weather is your faith... you got truth or you got lies. And how.
barker

Postby sevensons » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:44 pm

Extrication of and dispersions make simple platforms for the using of the flow be with the force.
sevensons

Postby firebirdflys » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Well, I could see how your wing and stone could be of Air and Earth... I'm still not really following the relationship to Fire and Ice. Except the wing is silver and was likely forged by fire in some manner, and the stone looks as ice? Its interesting you've gathered mutiple pedants with this goal of overcoming certain ails. Would you consider them different than a talisman? Opposition of fire and ice I could see waging a battle of a flu or cold, maybe even serious health issues. ..burn it out, freeze it out? Medical communities use this in therapy, like with a contusion.
Seems a conflict of grand per portions.
Here's one that works together, who know for how long though, lol ! :lol:
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby sevensons » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:35 am

It was an exercise of collecting pendants I studied people who had died from illnesses and looked for a sign using my feeling was able to pick the rite pendant for each ailment. take the heart which is a good one and I came to the conclusion a marcasite key on a belcher chain works wonders for me. its like have a subjective aim in your arsenal.
sevensons

Postby tutmosis » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:48 am

Be careful when empowering yourself with the elements because we are made up of these elements and they pertain to how we are as people.

For example too much charge of air, and itll make you a bit more lazy due to the imbalance, assuming the air was already balanced.

You should read Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon for a more complete list of positives and negatives the elements can bring you, and how to charge yourself.
tutmosis

Return to Advanced Witchcraft