*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Finny Intro

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Finny Intro

Postby Finny » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:33 am

Hi my name is Finly, otherwise known as Fin or Finny. I am 23 years old and genderfluid (between demigirl and agender). I like nature, video games, books, cartoons, and music. I dislike homophobia and rudeness in general. My hobbies include jar spells, herbology (I want to start an herb garden eventually), writing rhymes that can be chanted when doing spells, drawing, and occasionally making music mixes. I live in the US.
I am a newbie eclectic witch, I hope that's okay here (I found this site when researching Wicca specifically). I just started actually practicing witchcraft less than a week ago, so I have a lot to learn. However, my mom is a hippie/naturalist so I already know quite a bit about herbs and essential oils and such. I don't know much about anything else, but I have discovered that I really enjoy doing jar spells.
I am animistic, believing that everything in natures has a soul or spirit. Yes, that includes rocks. I am pantheistic so I believe in all pantheons. That being said, Aphrodite is very important to me, as is the moon and the sun. My main purpose for using this site is to learn, so if I mess up or say something inaccurate, don't be afraid to tell me!
Finny

Re: Finny Intro

Postby SpiritTalker » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:00 am

Hello & welcome. There's quite a mix of craft-styles here.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby firebirdflys » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Hello! And welcome to this merry band of witches, and other eclectic pagans! We try not to find right or wrong but rather our commonalities and comradeship.
Bright blessings, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby Lady_Lilith » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:48 pm

Hello and welcome! ^_^
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Postby Shekinah » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Hail and welcome Finny. May your journey begin into our world of Magick and Mystery.

Shekinah
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Shekinah

Postby RavenClaw » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:01 pm

Hail and well met Finny. Welcome to the forums!
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
RavenClaw

Postby GumbyGirl » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:12 pm

Welcome! I'm new here too. There is so much to see!!!
GumbyGirl

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions