*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Finding Something

Firebird started out on her path in 1987 after finding her biological family where she learned of her Native American roots. She continued on a solitary journey, absorbing as much as she could about spirituality, when she joined a coven in 1994 where the focus was in Celtic shamanism, fertility, and healing. Ordained in 1999 in this Celtic tradition as well as in the ULC, she would be happy to answer questions on solitary practice as well as group dynamic. She specializes in herb lore, wildcrafting, as well as stones, ritual design, shapeshifting, dreamwork, spells, incense blends, and more. Feel free to stop in the Den of the Firebird and see if she can help.

Finding Something

Postby stormofwind » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:59 pm

So I was at a thrift store.. a couple weeks ago.
and they have 50 cent bin I seen these strange metal pendants
have weird markings I was drawn to them..
I bought three one for my friend
I sent her one and when it comes to this pendant is hammer of thor
for great protection in times of change and crisis
which my friend is going through.
She knew about this I didn't
So I think I was meant to find this..
And she loves it ..
I found them after she told on the web $24.00.
each I'm a good shopper.
stormofwind

Re: Finding Something

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:44 pm

Hi there Storm. I call this the "shopping fairy" phenomenon. I love it. Bargain bins, yard sales, seasonal clearances are all opportunities to exercise the shopping fairy. It's always good fun.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Finding Something

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:29 pm

Might be worth your friend trying to establish a connection with him maybe try to meditate and burn some oak on a candle whilst having his name in runes under candle
Just try calling his name and telling him her troubles, this could be the universe pushing her towards someone who can help. I hope your friend gets what she needs. Love to her...
Yellow diamond light

Return to Den of the Firebird