*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Fey_Glory says hello!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Fey_Glory says hello!

Postby Fey_Glory » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Hello everyone,

Most people just call me Fey, keeps it easy.

I came across Everything Under the Moon in my search for a community. I'm interested in Wicca (though I must admit that I'm not really educated in other Pagan practices- so I'm not entirely sure Wicca is even my path as it is). I grew up in a Christian family, though I've always known that it wasn't exactly right for me- and I'm a skeptic at heart. Nothing about the Bible or a single perfect being in the sky really made sense to me- though I can't call myself atheist because I want there to be something else. I think there HAS to be something else out there and I'm trying to find the belief system that... well I can believe in. I've read a few books on Wicca- basically "Wicca 101" type, but I have yet to actually practice any magic. I've played with Tarot and Astrology for years but never quite to the seriousness that so many other people do- it was simply me playing. I am, however, very interested in all things divination and I'm looking into starting my own little garden at home. I am hoping my time here will give me the answers I need and possible some guidance and advice when it comes to practicing and learning about Wicca and the other options that are out there.

All that seriousness aside, I'm 20 y/o (soon to be 21 in one more month! Woo hoo!) and I live in Arizona, US. I'm part time Cashier, part time Nanny, & part time Student. I have an Associates Degree in fine arts and am heading to ASU to graduate with a Digital Culture: Design degree so I can be a digital illustrator for some major gaming studio here in the US.

My hobbies are League of Legends, drawing (I do lots of Charcoal work, I love getting dirty and being able to work with the huge value ranges charcoal lets you do), painting (acrylics, but oils have been catching my eye lately), overall surfing the web and reading- I'm always reading something.

I look forward to all the conversations and getting to know you guys and what advice you might have for me. (: Maybe soon enough I might be able to consider myself a "witch."
    -Fey :wave:
Fey_Glory

Re: Fey_Glory says hello!

Postby Sakura Blossom » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Welcome! We seem to have a bit in common. Haha! More so, with the hobbies. I hope you enjoy your time here~
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Sakura Blossom

Postby Fey_Glory » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Oh very nice! Are you into the arts or gaming? xD And thank you very much.
Fey_Glory

Postby BabyBear » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:37 pm

Merry Meet fey
hope you enjoy the forum and we are happy to help you along your path
feel free to explore and learn and hope i can help you on your way to discovery
glad to see we have a gamer lol
bb
baby bear
BabyBear

Location: Waycross/Blackshear, GA native currently living in Glen St. Marry, FL

Postby Echo_of_shadows » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:42 pm

Hi there! :fairy:
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт
Echo_of_shadows

Postby Fey_Glory » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Nice to meet you BabyBear, and thank you- with such a large member base on here I have so much reading to do. :) I dabble in some PC gaming, League is the first game I've ever really been playing consistently over years. lol I have a preference for big MMO's, but I don't like the constant questing and monotony that's involved with WoW or Aion. That's more my brother's thing. They're just a fun little get away when I have some free time on my hands.

And hello Echo! Nice to meet you.
Fey_Glory

Postby Sakura Blossom » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Fey_Glory wrote:Oh very nice! Are you into the arts or gaming? xD And thank you very much.

I haven't gotten into actual gaming. I tried AC and LOVED it but I'm too lazy to go play it again. I play Pathfinder, though... Haha! And I do the arts. I write and I paint with acrylics. (: Well, I do paint when I remember or think of it. I should really do it a lot more, it's fun and relaxing.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Sakura Blossom

Postby Fey_Glory » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:00 pm

Ah! I've heard of Pathfinder.
And painting is fabulous, I just hate the mess it makes. xD One day when I have my own studio it'll be better I'm sure but when I sleep where I paint it gets a little hard to keep everything set up. ): But if you have the time and the space and inspiration dooooo it!
Fey_Glory

Postby Sakura Blossom » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Oh, of course! I still live at home with my parents, so I have tons of space. Our family is artistic (meaning my sisters and I) so we have the whole basement set up as our studio. (:
And yes! Pathfinder is super fun. (:

Sakura Blossom

Postby MysticDreamFaerie » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Hello & Welcome to the Forum! :flyingwitch:
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
MysticDreamFaerie

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions