*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Feeling Touched at Work

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.

Feeling Touched at Work

Postby Etbonusmalum » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:47 pm

Sooo... lately I've been having some weird occurrences at work.

About 2 weeks ago, I was standing and I reached across a table and I felt someone touch my side... kind of near my waist. I immediately spun around, because i thought someone was there. Nope... no one. And it's an open area, so there was no place for anyone to run or hide.

Then, just a few days ago, I was sitting on a high stool and I felt my shirt rise with a rush of cold air. It felt like a cold hand at the bottom of my back. Once again, I spun around. The only thing that was behind me was a shelf. I was a more freaked out cause this "touch" was more physical than the first time. I thought maybe it had come from a vent, but the closest vent was over head and was about seven feet to my left.

I've been really stressed lately, so I'm not quite sure if my mind is playing tricks on me or what. I heard stories when I was a newbie that back in the 1970's the building was owned by some company that worked with or experimented with corpses. I sort of believe the rumors, because there are a lot of observation windows throughout the second floor. It looks like an old lab that's been reworked.

These aren't the only things that have happened. I've seen people walk by or enter my department out the corner of my eye, but when I actually look up, there is no one there.

I've placed items down, but when I come back I can't find them. Then a few days later, I find the item in plain sight. At first, I thought someone I worked with was taking my things, but why would they only to return them?

I don't know if I'm going crazy... or if mite is going on and I'm just more susceptible to it cause of the Craft.
Etbonusmalum

Re: Feeling Touched at Work

Postby SpiritTalker » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Just what every work place needs, a fanny patting ghost. Any way to confirm those cadaver rumors? Was the building a medical research facility? City property records would probably have the prior owners on record...which could be relevant or not.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events