*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Evil Book.

Share your favorite music and videos here.

Evil Book.

Postby black dove » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:35 pm

First off, I'm not the same person as the one that made the post on the Necronomicon. Neither have I ever read ANY of Lovecraft's works, though I would love too.

My post isn't about Lovecraft though. My friend and I were talking about spiritual experiences a while back, and he started mentioning a book that he got from a local library. He said it was a book that is commonly used by practitioners of Necromancy, and that it was quite... morbid... disgusting and vile actually. He said that a while back he woke up in the middle of the night and fell onto his bed just after he woke up. He was "levitating." His mind instantly went to the book, and he threw it across the room, hitting the wall on the opposing side of the room (which isn't very big). As it fell to the ground, he sees a shadow person run for it. The following day, there was a fire. Needless to say, a certain book was burned.

There are a ton of people on this site; I'm sure at least one of you have come across a book like this before, or had similar experiences. What is the book called? Not so that I can read it, but rather, avoid it... and because I'm the kind of person that likes to know the names of these famous grimoires.
Just looking for the answers to life.
)O( Blessed be
black dove

Re: Evil Book.

Postby witchmoon21 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:57 pm

only Voldemort's diary comes to mind:P
cant help you here
witchmoon21

Return to Music & Videos