*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Etheric projection??

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.

Etheric projection??

Postby Faerie_witch » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:38 pm

I've heard a lot about astral projection, but only a little about etheric projection. I'm fairly good at astral projection, so I wanted to start something similar. I'm practiced in lucid dreaming already, too. Any information on projecting onto the physical plane?? Any info will help, thanks!! :type:
Life is Magickal! Don't let anyone turn you against yourself. You are in charge of yourself. Find your path. Accomplish your goals. Conquer your fears.
Faerie_witch

Re: Etheric projection??

Postby firebirdflys » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Moria has some experience with this...perhaps she can tell you more
Moira wrote:P.S.: Astral plane is astral and not physical...so it is a different world...if you want to travel in this plane, try etheric projection, which is much harder ;)

That quote is from this post...

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum/astral-help-please-t22746.html#p172036

FF.
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Re: Etheric projection??

Postby Faerie_witch » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Thanks!
Life is Magickal! Don't let anyone turn you against yourself. You are in charge of yourself. Find your path. Accomplish your goals. Conquer your fears.
Faerie_witch

Return to OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming