*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Esbat Salt Circle of Protection Spell for Homes

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.

Esbat Salt Circle of Protection Spell for Homes

Postby Lady_Lilith » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:40 am

This takes a lot of salt, but despite the long explanation is quite easy to do. If you're sort of a hedgewitch like me, then it's pretty beneficial. Since the post is a tad long I am just going to link it here: https://thespiralgrovecom.wordpress.com ... ion-spell/
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Re: Esbat Salt Circle of Protection Spell for Homes

Postby firebirdflys » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:36 pm

I always worry about using too much salt on the earth, really hard on the garden. Do you suppose Epsom salt would suffice?
BB, FF
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Re: Esbat Salt Circle of Protection Spell for Homes

Postby Lady_Lilith » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:33 pm

firebirdflys wrote:I always worry about using too much salt on the earth, really hard on the garden. Do you suppose Epsom salt would suffice?
BB, FF

Yeah I think any sort of salt could work. I never tried epsom, but I don't see how it couldn't.
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Return to Post a Spell or Ritual