*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Entity bite impression

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.

Entity bite impression

Postby RobMack » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:07 am

Hello All
I woke this morning and when showering I noticed a Bite impression on my right inner bicep.
The bruising appeared to be about 5 to 6 hours old. Making the bite event at around 11 PM to 1 AM.
There is distinctly 4 teeth and the impression is almost semi-circular being a human like jaw arrangement.
3 cm from outer tooth to outer tooth, it seem that its a vey young child entity, from the jaw development.
I did not feel any conscious pain nor did I feel or here any form of presence.
My question are:
1. Anyone else ever had an entity bite them?
2. how can I prevent this happening again.
any help will be appreciated.
Blessings
Rob
RobMack

Re: Entity bite impression

Postby CleverlyDisguised » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:04 am

I was bitten by a faerie once when opening a stone circle... the kindly ones had gone boggart and I had a perfect bite mark bruise for a week
CleverlyDisguised

Postby smogie_michele » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:30 am

Never been bitten- but I was scratched once while in my bedroom. I ended up charging a bracelet with protection and began wearing it at night.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
smogie_michele

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:57 pm

I 2nd Smogie's suggestion. Sleep with your sheathed athame. Remove any spells-in-progress items from the room. If your altar is in the bedroom, clear, cleanse and rededicate. Ammonia cleanse any mirrors in the room, then place a bowl of salt, or a Himalayan salt lamp, in front of it.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby RobMack » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Thank you all,
I shall wait - tonight, I have rose quartz and tourmaline under my pillow and my Pentacle around my neck.
I will have my sheathed Athame next to my bed.
I'm not feeling too comfortable though, I do have my 2 little doggies with me.
I will let you know.
Rob
RobMack

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Geez, I was just reminded of iron's protective properties! Also lodestones. These both potentially disrupt entities, especially the Fae. Magnets too...some magnetic hematite comes to mind, doubling the protective props.

Personally, I'd want my athame under my pillow. Next to the bed, like on a night stand, is too far away for my comfort, and too casual to speak to my mind.

I remember a scene from the first Weismuller Tarzan movie, in which Tarzan placed his unsheathed blade standing upright in the tree branch on which he was preparing to sleep. And he laid down so his hand was cupping the handle. It's a powerful image that spoke of his ability to defend himself before he was even awake. I think this conveys to the subconscious, from whence magic is formed,that one is fully prepared and capable. You want to inform the mind with that message. It then replays this knowledge while we sleep and shields us from any interference. It says firmly that you will not tolerate being messed with.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:22 pm

Years ago when I was being stalked I slept with a loaded 357. That's been a couple of decades.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:43 pm

I dunno, Snow, I'd shoot my toe off, I just know I would. So I'd be better off getting chewed on like a corn on the cob by some demented entity - parish the thought - I mean, how does something like RM's situation even happen? Come to think of it...

@RM-how did it happen? What brought the situation about?
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby firebirdflys » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:19 pm

SnowCat wrote:Years ago when I was being stalked I slept with a loaded 357. That's been a couple of decades.

Snow

:D that's my girl !
I couldn't really handle one, the kickback is crazy. I'm more of a shotgun gal. Though I don't shoot at all these days.

So Rob, do you sleep outdoors at all? I don't know what the weather would be like where you live if it's warm enough or if it's winter time, I kinda wonder if we can rule out any kind of critter, such as mice, bats, perhaps snakes? I worry about snakes but I'm not familiar with the native fauna from your neck of the woods.
Bb, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby RobMack » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:11 pm

I did post a photo of the bite, not sure if it actually did post correctly?? I don't see it here??
No, I don't sleep out doors anymore, did when I was much younger, although it is mid summer here.
Due to the high crime rate on farms in South Africa, we have implanted high security systems being cctv and movement sensor beams, and I do have dogs whom keep away would be critters. and also sleep with a 12 gauge shotgun next to my bed.
I have done bite mark imprints from my dogs as a comparison and the dogs bite impression are distinctly canine in pattern.
I will continue to observe and hopefully identify any dark energies' (heavy presences around) and then banish them.
Attachments
Bite Impression B 20 Dec 2016.jpg
RobMack

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:46 am

I wonder if you stirred up something, outside, possibly disturbed what was some nature spirit's wild home, but looked like debris to you? have you cleared any woods, grasses or stones away?
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby RobMack » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:51 am

Thank you - ST
Could be something along the lines you describing,
Basically I run a V.I.P lodge / resort / retreat for the very wealthy, However the lodge is not in frequent use, and guests did arrive the day prior to me noticing the bite pattern bruising.
Perhaps a nature spirit was annoyed at the disruption and possible invasion of their space by the human visitors.
or something had attached itself to one of them the (guests) or an object of theirs at their geographical origin,
and detached itself here. ??
I'm still pretty new to this world of Wicca and its Magical ways ...
Blessed be on this day the 21st December - Happy Yule
RobMack

Postby SnowCat » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:03 pm

That does look like human type bite. Had more than one of those over the years, but at least I knew mine were from the delusional patient I was dealing with. Good times.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:04 pm

You might offer a bowl of milk, bread or/ and a dish of honey as an apology for disturbing something you hadn't intended. Leave these near the place but sheltered, away from foot traffic. Today might be a nice day to do so, as it is solstice.

Anything that came in with a visitor probably stayed with them. I don't think nature spirits like to move around. They live there for a reason, and quite naturally will defend their home against disturbances, same as you & I might do. Notice they did not break the skin. It was not intended to harm, but to warn-off.

You might wear a protective amulet or bit of iron in your pocket when you leave the offering, and resist the urge to look back. That's considered rude, like watching someone eat.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:56 pm

ST, your comment about it being rude to watch someone eat comes right on the heels of something that I experienced this morning. Hubby and I went out to breakfast. In the middle of my meal I started feeling almost paranoid about people being able to watch me eat. It was rather unsettling.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Next

Return to Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events