*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Earth on the move

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

Earth on the move

Postby firebirdflys » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:06 am

Dont like to see so much activity in the ring of fire :evilwitch:
https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes ... %3Anull%7D
Couldn't figure out how to take a screen shot but the whole ring of fire was active today. I believe the link will show the updated version, it refreshes often.
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Re: Earth on the move

Postby SpiritTalker » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:22 pm

These series of quakes have each followed a massive solar flare. Don't know what's bugging the sun and speculation on YouTube is rampant. As if the axis tilt were't 'Nuff.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Tyrande » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:08 pm

So much is going on lately. Hurricanes, earthquakes, volcanic activity, and overwhelming garbage pollution of our oceans.
Our Mother Earth is in a lot of distress right now.
At least we know the hurricanes are a direct result of climate change, hopefully that will help people understand better that something needs to be done & it is very real.
I read about the decade volcano in near Hawaii that's been active yet dormant, which is a very dangerous sign of something coming. Unfortunately there's not much we can do with preventing the volcanic activity. It feels to me like Earth is trying to really grab our attention in the only way she can.
Blessed be
Tyrande
♡ ♡ ♡ Protect the Ocean, Protect the Land ♡ ♡ ♡
❃ Plant a tree ❃
Tyrande

Postby planewalker » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:24 pm

I don't do astrology. Does anyone know if we're on the same side of the Sun as Jupiter? Solar activity like that has gravitational effects. If we're between them then, we're getting pulled and pushed at the same time but, each one is at a different rate.
I looked at the earthquake activity over the last 6 months. A lot of it is on transverse faults. Along with shifting around the Pacific Rim we could well get one into the Asian mainland. China, Himalayas or maybe as far as Pakistan. A volcano popping on the line Indonesia-Celebes-Philippines might be a good bet if they have lines on explosions in Vegas.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby SpiritTalker » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:00 am

I think im seeing Jupiter just after sunset (I had to look it up) so we must be on the same side of the sun at this time of year.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby barker » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Perfectionism vs freedom. N.Korea vs world, if you ask me. Needs more meaning, like where is this world going - perfect freedom? Not yet I think.
barker

Postby planewalker » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:37 am

Interesting start for a thread. I'd love to join in. I don't know what it has to do with geological processes such as earthquakes and vulcanisum on the Pacific Rim and associated neighboring fault systems.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Return to The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water