*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Eagles

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.

Eagles

Postby SL » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:57 am

Please pray that I be surrounded by eagles a lot.

For spiritual clarity, sexual clarity, protection from people's scheming and rat-like behaviour.

SnowCat wrote:I had a very vivid spirit guide dream years ago. I was being followed by two golden eagles as I was on my way to the bank. When I reached the bank, the eagles both landed on the ground, and transformed into two Native American men. The men smiled at me, indicated that they would protect me.

Something like that seems very useful too. A bank, either money institution or shore, I'd interpret both to be connected to the realm of sexuality.

Anyone who might need the same can sign into this topic too.
First I thought it was night, then it dawned on me it was morn
SL

Re: Eagles

Postby SL » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:24 pm

Took awhile but Eagles have arrived Monday evening. Whoever helped, thank you so much!
Perhaps it required new Lunar cycle to start?
Helped me a lot.
I wonder if I can make a connection with them finally in such fashion that they stay. Calling them before had not much feedback. So please send more or pray that they stay.

SL wrote:Something like that seems very useful too. A bank, either money institution or shore, I'd interpret both to be connected to the realm of sexuality.

Sounded stupid but leads to spiritual protection anyway.
First I thought it was night, then it dawned on me it was morn
SL

Return to Prayer Requests