*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Dreams and help needed.

Firebird started out on her path in 1987 after finding her biological family where she learned of her Native American roots. She continued on a solitary journey, absorbing as much as she could about spirituality, when she joined a coven in 1994 where the focus was in Celtic shamanism, fertility, and healing. Ordained in 1999 in this Celtic tradition as well as in the ULC, she would be happy to answer questions on solitary practice as well as group dynamic. She specializes in herb lore, wildcrafting, as well as stones, ritual design, shapeshifting, dreamwork, spells, incense blends, and more. Feel free to stop in the Den of the Firebird and see if she can help.

Dreams and help needed.

Postby duckcat » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:56 pm

I am a solitary practitioner, long time (my whole life) user/ lover, first time that I have actually studied it down to the roots.
I also have very intricate dreams and most are of un importance, but for a while I had a short series of dreams about death. Not in the sense that I've died but that death himself was in physical form. He and I had a very intimate friendship that became love. Even when he showed me his "true form" I wasn't afraid. Is there any importance to dreams of this nature?
Also, how many times before a demon or negative spiritual being can pass through a barrier? Like during dreams ill be attacked, and they managed to manifests outside of them. My barriers and incantations never work. He called himself. 34 or 36 but my husband remembered it as 16. If you can't help, its okay.:) I never know where to turn for these possession dreams.
duckcat

Re: Dreams and help needed.

Postby SnowCat » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:59 pm

Was there an incident that provoked the dreams? Also, death isn't always death. Sometimes it's change.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby duckcat » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:24 am

No. Im not one to dabble in dark arts or tempt things of that nature. But this last time i had a dream like that it laughed at me and said praying wouldn't help me. When I woke up he was there staring at me.
duckcat

Postby SnowCat » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:54 am

If it happens again, ask him why he's there. And it wouldn't have to be a dabbling in the dark side that provoked it. It could be just a normal, but upsetting event. Something that caused extra stress. I think the key to prayer helping you, is to direct the prayer to what or who you personally believe in.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby duckcat » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:19 pm

It happens every year like three times a year. Would you have an idea as to why it would call itself 16?
This was before I started implementing witch craft into my daily life and thoughts. So I was a "floater" as far as religion.
Hopefully I don't see him again but if I do I'll try to take control of the situation as best as I can.
duckcat

Postby SnowCat » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:30 pm

On a personal level, I wouldn't want to be 16 again. I doubt that my lousy teen years have anything to do with the entity's name though. I'll give it some thought, but I really don't know of any significance to that number.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby duckcat » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:21 pm

Haha neither would I, I am past teen angst.
He had a terrible looking rotten face I can still remember. He was hovering above my bed against the wall. I can honestly say its the first time they have passed into reality.
Even if I cleanse my house to the point where I can't feel spiritual energy on high levels, It seems there is always something around. I feel the next stack week be more than i can handle.
duckcat

Postby firebirdflys » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:58 am

Hi duckcat, sorry I did not see your initial post, I was out of town without internet...then my cat died.
Thank you Snow, for steping in and taking care of duckcats question.
I have a question for duckcat....what time of year do these dreams occur?
bb, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby duckcat » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Im sorry for your loss. Gods be with you.
Its definitely not in summer. Usually in the colder times.
Sorry for my late replies.
Twice I've been bound, but the last time i was free to move.
duckcat

Return to Den of the Firebird