Dragoness

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Dragoness

Dragoness

Post by Dragoness »

Hi all!

Due to circumstances I cannot reveal my location. However I am in my early twentys. I love my animals, I have quite a few. I work at a pet stores, but it is very upsetting for me. My hobbies are reading, select video games, make origami, and playing the card game Magic. I come from a strict Christian religious family, to the point of violence occasionally.

I am not a wiccan, but I am quite interested and am here to learn more before I commit myself to anything. I already share some of the passifist beliefs, and it seemed to be a friendly community so here I am!

Lunar Rose

Re: Dragoness

Post by Lunar Rose »

Welcome! Sounds like you are making a wise decision to consider all angles before committing to anything. This is a great forum for learning about witchcraft and the various spiritualities associated with it.

I hope that you don't feel pressure from your family to believe in their religion due to violence, if there is any form of domestic abuse occurring, you should seek professional help, maybe look up some support groups online (unless anyone knows of any that they can recommend?).

Hope you find what you are looking for here, and if you have any questions, just ask. I have learnt a lot from the lovely people here! :)

Blessed be

Kat
Banned Member

Post by Kat »

Hi Dragoness! welcome to the board. I'm sorry to hear the family's strict to a point of violence; I hope it makes u stronger. how does that make u feel about those people? would u impose your beliefs to your own child? Yes it's wise I think that u re learning instead of commiting to anything. take your time; learning is important.
*Blessed Be*

Dragoness

Post by Dragoness »

Well, its quite likely I'm infertile, but if i did have children i would just teach them to be kind above all. Harm no one, and don't tell anyone how to live. Do not interfere in anyone else business unless its harmful to you or yours.

And as twards the violence, I just give their religion lip service and its all good. I cant leave, my mom is badly disabled and there are animals involved... And indo not want to be written out of the will, i have a strong connection to the land here.

loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions. We will do our best to answer any questions you have for you to help you find your way. There are a lot of paths out there. May you find a path that works for you and makes your soul soar.

Kat
Banned Member

Post by Kat »

aww! harm none and u stay home to take care of your mom despite the past? I understand correctly? u re in the right place!
*Blessed Be*

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Welcome! I hope you will get all your questions answered here! (:

And I just started getting into the game Magic. Haha! It's so addicting. My friends all warned me that it would get me hooked and low and behold, I bought TOO many cards, they fill up an entire cubby on my bookshelf. Haha!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

MysticDreamFaerie

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

Hello and Welcome To EUTM! :flyingwitch:
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos

seidkonacat

Post by seidkonacat »

You are very welcome here! I admire your restraint--ALWAYS do research before committing to a decision as big as religion. Very wise.

I like your name, "Dragoness." Are you fond of dragons?

Dragoness

Post by Dragoness »

Very fond of dragons. I use the name on several forums, its original and east to remember.

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

welcome :)

SpiritDragon

Post by SpiritDragon »

I love dragons too. I think dragons very possibly have existed along with dinosaurs. I have a pretend Dragon as my Goddess and shes purple and named Sophia. I use her for my anxiety and meditations sometimes.. As some would say a spirit guide. She may be just something I made up or could be real who knows. I just let her be what she wants to be.

ness

Post by ness »

Dragoness wrote:Well, its quite likely I'm infertile, but if i did have children i would just teach them to be kind above all. Harm no one, and don't tell anyone how to live. Do not interfere in anyone else business unless its harmful to you or yours.

And as twards the violence, I just give their religion lip service and its all good. I cant leave, my mom is badly disabled and there are animals involved... And indo not want to be written out of the will, i have a strong connection to the land here.
In my early twenties, I also had this strong feeling that I was infertile!! Your statement reminded me of that.
As fate has it, I am not and I have a beautiful daughter.

seidkonacat

Post by seidkonacat »

Dragoness wrote:Very fond of dragons. I use the name on several forums, its original and east to remember.
Nice, I freaking LOVE anything to do with dragons. Awesoe creatures.

SnowCat

Post by SnowCat »

Coming from a family with a strong religious background, and finding yourself called to an alternate path isn't easy.

Being disinherited isn't easy either. You'll get through it.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”