*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Distance Energy Healing

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.

Re: Distance Energy Healing

Postby Sylar_pf » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:09 am

Hey guys, I wanted to write a review about another session with Lee.
I gave him a pretty hard time with my emotional state, I was filled with stress and negative energy. I felt tingling around my heart area with which I have problems. Then I fell asleep and in the morning I felt fantastic and much better. Lee removed all my bad energy and I passed my exam few days after the session because I was no longer frightened :)
Sylar_pf

Postby moonlitchou » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:39 pm

Is this still being offered? This is sure interesting.
moonlitchou

Postby Deejean » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:26 pm

This is quite amazing! I used to help people from afar by doing something simular to this but I'm not licensed nor do I have any proper training. I would simply focus on the person and send them positive energies and take their negative ones away. Always got good feed back from it though. Nice to see someone who actually knows what they're doing, offering this! Keep it up ♡
Deejean

Postby GodsLovingLight » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:28 am

To moonlitchou,
Yes I'm still offering sessions. I got your PM a little while ago. I'll send you a PM in a bit.

To Deejean,
Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. Are you looking for training or to continue this? The training part is easy when you have the desire and the love in your heart to want to help. It sounds like you are already a pro :) Getting a certification in one method or another is ok, but it's more important to find a teacher who can guide you down the best path for you.

Lee :)
GodsLovingLight

Postby Deejean » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:10 am

Honestly I would love a teacher! I've been learning everything I do on my own, I have a natural gift for the magics in life but I know it could be so much more if I learned from someone else! :3
Deejean

Postby GodsLovingLight » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:00 pm

I'm the same way, I had my gifts naturally and then I was introduced to Reiki then my connection grew. I've learned a few other things and have added and modified different techniques but overall I go with my heart for healing. I'd be happy to work with you if you'd like. Do you have any questions to start with or are you pretty solid with what you're doing? Did you want to talk more on the thread or through PM?
GodsLovingLight

Postby Deejean » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:35 am

I would love to work with you! I have no idea where to start since everything I do is self taught and all intuition based.
Pretty much I simply focus on what I feel is their engeries or soul, I calmly ask to be let in to heal them, then I suck away their negative bringing it into myself usually, and send them more own personal positive energy, which in turn kicks me in the butt. I end up being really tired for the next few days, so I guess a better way to deal with the exchange would be a great help :) and maybe we should take it to PM.
Deejean

Postby GodsLovingLight » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:13 am

Deejean,

I just sent you a PM. I'll talk with you more through there :)
GodsLovingLight

Postby Deejean » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:23 am

Awesome :) I got back to you !
Deejean

Postby moonlitchou » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:54 am

Had my session yesterday, it was absolutely awesome. I didnt know what Id expect to experience but it was surreal. My spine was buzzy tingley and my head felt all warm. I definitely recommend you give Lee a try. He answers all your questions, no matter how many you have. Go for it, give it a try. :)
moonlitchou

Postby Deejean » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:05 am

All this wonderful feedback, tells me I've found the best teacher hehe :)
Deejean

Postby GodsLovingLight » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:18 pm

Thank you very much moonlitchou, I appreciate it.

And thank you too Deejean.
GodsLovingLight

Postby Deejean » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:36 pm

You're very welcome :) so far I've stuck to meditating everyday!
Deejean

Postby GodsLovingLight » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:33 am

Deejean, that's awesome, keep it up :).
GodsLovingLight

Postby smokahontas » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:35 pm

Soooo I've gotten 2 sessions so far from Lee. It was very cool and interesting. The 1st session was really cool because when we spoke about it he said a lot of things that I had already thought of, like past lives and a couple other things. I felt kinda tingly and then got super relaxed and kinda melted into my bed. Then it felt kinda like I was floating, like I wasn't even on my bed anymore, kinda floating in a blank space but I found it peaceful... (excuse my excessive use of the word kinda haha, I'm trying to describe this the best way possible). Anyway I dozed off a bit and when I woke up I saw like a black smudge on the ceiling, I didn't have my glasses on so I'm thinking that's why it was a smudge but I clearly saw it in the shape of a spider... it wasn't a small smudge. But I wasn't scared at all. When I went to put my glasses on of course it disappeared.

For the 2nd session I wasn't feeling good at all. And lately I've been feeling a little "after vacation not wanting to come back to reality" anxiety causing some chest pains that I've been having the past few days. But after we got started I slowly started to feel better... by the end of the session I was feeling a lot better and haven't even had any chest pains and it's was frequent.

This has been a cool little experience so far. I've read someone had a not so pleasant experience... I feel like it's like everything else that's new in life, if you're a little nervous or scared maybe you won't have a good time but if you are excited it will turn out good.

Also it's not just him waving a magic wand and meditating for your happiness, you have to be willing to do your part and WANT to get healed, in my case get outta this funk I've been in.

I'll keep updating.
Smokahontas
HappyVibes✌
smokahontas

PreviousNext

Return to Free Readings Offered Here