*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Distance Energy Healing

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.

Re: Distance Energy Healing

Postby GodsLovingLight » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:48 pm

Thank you, I really appreciate it :)
GodsLovingLight

Postby GodsLovingLight » Thu May 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Hello Everybody,

I'm going to make a post for this thread and the other Energy Healing thread. The other one hasn't gotten much love so I may ask that one be closed eventually but until then I'm going to continue to check both.

I have decided to come back to the EUTM forums and offer Energy Healing sessions again. I have taken care of a majority of the reasons why I had to step back and can easily finish the rest while I still offer my services. If you want a session please post in this thread or the other one and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Lee :)
GodsLovingLight

Postby SnowCat » Thu May 07, 2015 7:29 pm

It's good to have you back. Sometimes life just demands our undivided attention.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby GodsLovingLight » Thu May 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Thank you :) That is the truth, the good thing is we get opportunities to change our situations and sometimes the outlooks we create are the biggest part of changing what we need to.
GodsLovingLight

Postby Suhrt » Sun May 10, 2015 5:24 am

Hello Lee, nice to meet you. I got to this thread from another one on chakras.

I'm very interested in having a session with you, things are not alright with me lately. I would like to keep the details to myself, not because I have any reason to oppose letting you know (emotional or anything) but because I'd like (if possible) to keep the session spontaneous. Though, if there's anything of utmost importance for you to know, I will not hold it back and answer honestly. So please let me know. I do earn you, I feel scared. Not about you, nor the session, it's like my automatic response lately to everything. I want and need the session. And I have no problem at opening myself. But the fear factor is there on its own, I don't really know why. I hope it won't be a problem.

I hope I hear from you soon. Please let me know if you are available.

Lost of love and good wishes. Your friend.
Suhrt

Postby GodsLovingLight » Mon May 11, 2015 1:11 am

Hi Suhrt,

I'll send you a PM in a minute about the session. Talk with you soon

GodsLovingLight

Postby Sylar_pf » Tue May 12, 2015 4:13 am

Hey guys I wanted to share my lasts night experience with Lee.

I was meditating about 10 minutes before the session but even then I felt strong energy coming from somewhere. At first I felt kind of dizzy before the meditation but I suppose it was the case because I was standing up.
When the session began I immidiately sensed Lee's presence and I sinked very deep into meditation and was very very relaxed. At first I was very nervous about this because I have never done anything similar, but when it started I was very peaceful and relaxed. The only thing that bothered me was all the random thinga that came to my mind because I didn't want to disturb the session, but that's just how my mind works-lots of random thoughts :D
I felt tingling sensation on my feet and some other parts of my body, but mostly feet because I have issues with them.
Suddenly I felt this beautiful warmth on my heart (chest area). It lasted very long (at least that's how I perceived the time at that moment) and I really felt this big quantity of energy.
Later I wandered into this strange phase, I was neither sleeping nor awake. Like my soul has left my body (it wasn't OBE, at least I don't recall). Similar to sleeping but not sleeping, I know its confusing but it's hard to explain :/

When the session ended I "woke up" feeling energized more than when I was awake and was very peaceful and happy.
I thank Lee for this wonderful and beautiful experience,I would definitely recommend it to anyone! :)

P.s. I feel fantastic today, especially considering the leg problem.
Sylar_pf

Postby Aderyn » Mon May 18, 2015 1:59 pm

Welcome back, Lee! It's nice to see you again. ^___^
Aderyn

Postby GodsLovingLight » Mon May 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Thank you, I'm glad to be back :)
GodsLovingLight

Postby RosieMoonflower » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:02 pm

Welcome back Lee! :)
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby GodsLovingLight » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:47 pm

Thank you Rosie :)
GodsLovingLight

Postby smokahontas » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:33 am

If this is still open I would love some positive energy!! :)
Smokahontas
HappyVibes✌
smokahontas

Postby GodsLovingLight » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:57 am

Hi Smokahontas,

Yes this thread is still open. I've been getting over a bad cold for a little over the past 2 weeks so as soon as it's finished I'll send you a PM about when I'll be ready to give a session. Read this thread from the beginning if you haven't already. There is a lot of good information that may answer any questions you have. If you have any other questions you can post them in this thread or send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

GodsLovingLight

Postby smokahontas » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Will do! Hope you feel better soon!
Smokahontas
HappyVibes✌
smokahontas

Postby GodsLovingLight » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:42 pm

Hello Everybody :)

I'm feeling much better and will start giving sessions again this week. There are a few people who have requested sessions so I will contact each person by PM when I am ready to set up a time and day. Hopefully everyone will hear from me by the end of the week, if not I will talk with everyone by the middle of next week. If you have any questions send me a PM.

GodsLovingLight

PreviousNext

Return to Free Readings Offered Here