*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Distance Energy Healing

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.

Re: Distance Energy Healing

Postby Llynnesea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:23 am

Hi again Lee,
I was wondering what your policy on sending healing to others Is?
My sister in law is having brain surgery, and we are all very worried for her.
thanks, Llynnesea
The Earth does not belong to us,
we belong to the Earth...Chief Seattle
Llynnesea

Postby GodsLovingLight » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:54 pm

If she is able to communicate with you then it would be best to ask her for her permission first. If she isnt able to communicate then I can ask her and let you know if I have her permission. After that I would need to know what day and time the surgery is.
GodsLovingLight

Postby Llynnesea » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Well, she is a very angry woman, and has cut everyone off except my mother, who I get the info from. They are still waiting on a date, and she would FREAK if she found out help may be coming to her from a source on a witchcraft website.
thanks, Llynnesea
Llynnesea

Postby GodsLovingLight » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:09 am

Tonight / this morning I will send out the request on your behalf and today / tomorrow I will let you know.
GodsLovingLight

Postby SnowCat » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:45 am

Lee makes a very good point here. Permission of the recipient is a must. In extreme cases, permission by some one with medical power of attorney, on behalf of an incapacitated person might be acceptable. That's how it works in standard western medicine. Lee's practice might be different.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby Llynnesea » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Yeah , im not sure if she has dealt with any kind of power of attorney or advanced directive, she has a minor child at home and the father has been in an institution for brain injuries, so we worry what would happen to the child.

in my belief system, I had always felt it necessary to have permission beforehand, in preforming any kind of healing ritual. Reason had been that, each individual is on a personal journey unto themselves only, and if for any reason their was a spiritual or moral or whatever lesson to be gleaned, that we are not to interrupt that path .

one of the alternatives to that was sending the person white light. Which is the power of the "source" , ie; (however you view divinity)
Where all things can find healing.

to me this kind of feels like a back door, so I'm very much on the fence these days about permission.

thanks for listening, Llynnesea
Llynnesea

Postby GodsLovingLight » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:48 pm

SnowCat,
Thank you for stressing the importance of permission for distance readings. Especially for readings when the person who is getting the session is not the one asking for one.

It's very important for anyone giving a session (of any kind) to get permission of the person who will be on the receiving end. For the Energy Healing I practice, the reason for permission doesn't have to do with medical reasons. The way I work with energy will not cause harm to people. The reason I ask permission (from either the person or the person's Higher Self) is to find out if they feel they are ready to make a positive change in their life. Through some of the sessions I give; I remove certain types of energy, replenish that lost energy with love and healing energy, and fill a person up with loving energy when they are feeling low. Even though a person may need a healthy and positive boost in their life (either through healing of some kind or a simple change that brings them closer to the person they truly are) it is important that the person have the choice to say what they do and don't want in their life. Even if they conciously know they need the change, it doesn't mean they are ready for it.

Llynnesea,
I hope things work out in the best way possible for the entire family. I connected with your sister in law's Higher Self about two hours ago. I felt a tremendous weight on me while I was connected with her, like gravity had increased a few times over. I told her that you had requested an Energy Healing session with me for her. She politely declined. I wasn't able to stay connected with her past that one question and answer because the weight I was feeling was too strong. Since she declined I will not be able to give her a session. I understand what you are talking about by sending White Light to a person but the feeling I got from your sister in law is that she does not want me to intervene in what she is going through in any way. You can still send prayers and love her way :)
GodsLovingLight

Postby Llynnesea » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Oh bummer Lee, that's really unfortunate.
This is part of the problem, her wanting no help, she wasn't even going to tell my brother (in the institution) that their sons mother was going under the knife. To me this seems selfish, and jeapordy for us all because if something were to go wrong and my bro didn't know, and we did....he would never talk to any of us ever ever again. She had a real hard childhood, and then she was with my bro, who has been abusive all his life.
I understand her withdraw, but she really needs help. She has never cared for me much, partly because im a witch, or maybe wholly.
anyway, she has never stepped foot in my house, since we moved. That's 10 or more years now.
Still I wish her problem to be resolved, I don't think they know if it is cancerous or not yet.
Llynnesea
Llynnesea

Postby Aderyn » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:22 am

Hi Lee, if you are still offering this service I would love to participate. I'm not fully unpacked in my new home, but I do have a space I feel safe in that we could use. :)
Aderyn

Postby GodsLovingLight » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Llynnesea,

From what you've said, this sounds like a very difficult issue that you're going through with your family. I can't imagine how hard this situation is and I hope you and your family are able to work through everything. What I can tell you is that since you're sister in law does not want my help with her surgery or anything else to do with this part of her journey, I feel I shouldn't give advice or intervene with the situation in any way.

Best wishes with Love,
Lee
GodsLovingLight

Postby GodsLovingLight » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Aderyn,

Hello :), yes I am still offering Energy Healing sessions. As long as you feel you have a place you can rest and relax at during the session, everything should be fine. Send me a PM with your timezone, and the days and times you will be available this coming week.
GodsLovingLight

Postby Aderyn » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:58 am

I recently did my session with Lee and it was really, really wonderful. In fact, it was so relaxing I fell asleep! :P

The session was basically a spiritual massage, I felt a soft pulsing around my body, almost like an electric surge, and it finally settled on some trouble spots in my body. Lee mostly focused on my heart and removed some negative energy attached to my left arm and leg, but I believe this is when I fell asleep because I woke up to a gentle nudging signaling the session was over. The session itself was lovely, I felt relaxed and warm the entire time. Once the session was over I felt really tired, but overall content with how the distance healing made me feel.

I highly recommend Lee's service. After our session we have been messaging about what happened and how both of us experienced it and it deeply connected with things happening in my life now. I look forward to working with Lee in the future and if you get the chance, do this!
Aderyn

Postby GodsLovingLight » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:10 am

Thank you Aderyn for the very kind words and great review :) .
GodsLovingLight

Postby Aderyn » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:00 pm

I did a second session with Lee and once again, it was wonderful. Lee helped clear some things blocking me and I am feeling much better. :)
Aderyn

Postby dolphinpatronus » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:00 pm

My session with Lee was so relaxing I actually dozed off a bit. I had a warm almost fuzzy feeling throughout my body particularly in the areas where Lee cleared some blockages. At one point I felt like a weight was lifted from my body & I was actually able to breathe more easily which helped me relax more. :)
Estee :)
dolphinpatronus

PreviousNext

Return to Free Readings Offered Here