*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Death/darkness tattoo ideas

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

Death/darkness tattoo ideas

Postby Ashrend » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:48 am

Hi all just wanted some ideas for a tattoo that represents death or the darker side of things. I want to acknowledge my darker side and be stronger for it and I feel a pull to having a symbol on me to represent that side. Like it will help me control it without being controlled if that makes sense. IV tried to have a Google but all I find are generic pagan symbols that don't have much if any correlation to what I want.
Ashrend

Re: Death/darkness tattoo ideas

Postby Shekinah » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:06 am

Wouldn't recommend it. A tattoo is a Sigil and all Sigils carry power. Don't think you want a cloud of negativity cursing through your body. But you are free to do as ye will.

Shekinah
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Shekinah

Re: Death/darkness tattoo ideas

Postby SpiritTalker » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:13 am

A tree with branches & roots represents the three realms (cosmic, mundane, underworld) as a balanced whole in unison, which would seem to fit your wellness intent; along the same idea is a balanced image of the half white, half black Goddess of Life/Death.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to General Questions about Wicca & Magick