*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Am I cursed?

If your thread turns into an bitch-and-moan-fest or shouting match, it will be put here where you can continue hashing it out.

Am I cursed?

Postby burnedwicked » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:42 pm

So, you said you aren't lazy; but your father was. In the first place, you claimed you were dependent on your father. Now you claim you're the complete opposite of him. I think it would be wise, to stop looking to your father; or realize you're just like him.
Do you use Microsoft? If you use Microsoft; any one in the world, can tap your money, watch what you're doing, or even send you a bad cold. Or do you not order stuff from the internet? Pursuant to law, without the use of UFS (Unix File System); you can't file felony charges for someone stealing your identity. Furthermore, without using Unix, or Linux; you couldn't track down someone stealing your money, if you tried. Your bank can; to a point. I've been hacking for 20 years; taking everything from someone, isn't that hard, and doesn't require magic. And even without stealing your money; it's very easy for a teenager, to destroy your life. A teenager, can cause of the most outrageous things to occur; and no magic is necessary.
If you think your luck is so bad; I challenge you to spend a week in Africa, or Afghanistan. I've met many teenagers, dealing with far worse than you are. About 4 months ago, I was talking to a young man in Africa. Even though his family doesn't have money; and starves themselves so they could go to school. His sister was kidnapped, and ransomed. Make $20,000 a year in Africa, and people think you're rich. I've done my best to put many teenagers, on the legit path; many of whom, used to steal identities from people like you.
I say all this; so you can understand, bad things just happen. Luck, curse, or even magic; often times, has little to nothing to do with it.
burnedwicked

Re: Am I cursed?

Postby jueyman » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:44 pm

Regarding my father, he died 5 years ago. I have been on my own since then. Based in the logic of I can't complain because others are worse than me is like I say I can complaint of losing 1 arm because there is one without 2. I made this thread looking for question and opinions. So far I feel that I have only been criticized. Thanks for the ones that actually tried to help.
jueyman

Postby burnedwicked » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:10 pm

If you feel I'm trying to criticize you; I would be far more blatant, nor would I attempt to explain. In honesty, I've dealt with way too many near death experiences. I look at this, and think to myself "Are you crying over spilt milk?". There is far more to life, than just luck, or curses. You've now spent 5 years without your father; my father wants me dead. Count your blessings.
Cause and effect; plays a major role in your life. Your original post, claims you were dependent on your father. So 5 years, is all you know, of not being dependent. But you claim your not lazy, and put in the work. Perhaps I have spent too many years, dealing with psychopaths. However, you're willing to blame your father, blame luck, blame a curse... But if someone says to blame yourself; you claim it's criticism, and can't take it. Hate to tell you this; but sometimes, criticism is healthy...
"Mind, body, heart, and soul; when all work as one, this is control."
burnedwicked

Postby jueyman » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:02 pm

The problem is you're assuming that I had my life easy compared to others. I posted here looking for questions and advice not for opinions in how you have deals with worse situations. The reason I even posted is because I have experienced the same pattern since I was a kid and now on my own. I know how it feels not eating for days and also have experienced having lots of money. If you see the title there is a question mark, in no way I was sure I was cursed, just got curious because people close to me have mentioned to me about how much strange things happened to me.

But anyway again thanks for the members with good suggestions and advice.
jueyman

Postby burnedwicked » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 pm

In one statement you claim you're looking opinions, and in the next you claim you're not. Get over yourself dude.
Take a que from Alyssa Maria; Shut up, Listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7WqR4dfG4I
Again, an example, is not criticism. And do you not realize how many times I've asked questions.... If you're going to make it appear, as though you've lived a comfortable life, being depended on your father. Don't get upset cause I can read what you type, and I call you out on it. I've owned a business, I've had money; I've had millionaires give me immediate access to millions of dollars. And lets be honest, the only thing I've said; my father wants me dead. The rest is in relation to OTHERS.
jueyman wrote:Regarding my father, he died 5 years ago. I have been on my own since then. Based in the logic of I cant complaint because others are worse than me is like I say I can complaint of losing 1 arm because there is one without 2. I made this thread looking for question and opinions. So far I feel that I have only been criticized. Thanks for the ones that actually tried to help.

jueyman wrote:The problem is you're assuming that I had my life easy compared to others. I posted here looking for questions and advice not for opinions in how you have deals with worse situations. The reason I even posted is because I have experienced the same pattern since I was a kid and now on my own. I know how it feels not eating for days and also have experienced having lots of money. If you see the tittle there is a question mark , in no way I assured I was cursed just got curious because people closed to me have mentioned me about how much strange things happened to me.

But anyway again thanks for the members with good suggestions and advice.
burnedwicked

Postby jueyman » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:52 pm

You came to the thread I started to tell me to shut up lol .If you dont like what I write go away this thread. You think you know it all. Oh, and to be clear I want opinions not stuff from you about how I can't complain because you have seen it all. Keep writing if you want, I will not waste anymore time with you who thinks have everything figured out.
jueyman

Postby Xiao Rong » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Burnedwicked, since this thread is specific to jueyman's question, and jueyman is clearly not looking for your advice, I'm going to ask you to stop posting to this thread. If you have more general suggestions and advice that don't pertain to jueyman's situation, you can start a new thread elsewhere in this forum. Thanks.

Xiao
Site Admin
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby burnedwicked » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:41 pm

This is what I came in, and said. Please tell me how I came in here to tell you to shut up, or that you can't complain? Please tell me how QUESTIONING if laziness has anything to do with it; is me making assumptions.
burnedwicked wrote:...I wouldn't say you're cursed. Everything is made up of positive, and negative flows. Each ion, has up, or down quarks; which collect into atoms; positrons, neutrons, electrons. Which turn into molecules, cells, and eventually people. The up and down; is just a part of life.
You said you depended on your father; your father won millions in a horse bet; however your father also had enemies that then moved onto you. Sounds to me, more like your father went gambling with the wrong people. And only after he dies, do you become independent. I have to question; is yours, and your fathers bad luck, due to some laziness?
Things happen; it doesn't mean it's a curse. If you are unaware that your business is located on a corner of a street, known to have lots of traffic, and accidents. It's not wise to think You are cursed every time some idiot, not paying attention causes an accident, and ultimately causes property damage. You just simply chose a bad corner; it's not a curse. But rather Location.
Just the same; if you've spent your life coasting. Don't think you're cursed, just cause you have to climb some hills. It's disrespectful to the blessing you hold; don't take it for granted, it will only make it worse.

Xiao - No worries, I don't bow down to narcissists. I'm likely to find somewhere else to spend my time anyways.
burnedwicked

Return to Conflict Resolution