*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Hi I'm Cthuhu/Heather,....I'm new to the forum

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Hi I'm Cthuhu/Heather,....I'm new to the forum

Postby CallOfCthulhuNj » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:38 am

I'm new here and just want to introduce myself.
'm 31, from the Jersey Shore.
I've been practicing for as long as I can remember,...even when I didn't realize that i was....But over the years, I've lost interest, and gained it back.....I struggle with addiction pretty badly,....When I'm using, my senses are dulled, and my desire to even indulge in (what i consider) my religion is null.....but every time i get clean again,...all my senses and intuition, etc come back very strong, and i remember how much of a part of my life it's just always been.
This time around, I started out with basic white only craft,...no harm,..nothing negative....but somehow I keep going over to the darker things....such as voodoo,...banishment, etc. And now today back into the study of different gods,...Norse, Germanic, etc.........Now i know it's not necessarily a Terrible thing to engage in the dark arts; it's good to keep your mind open to the different types,..... however since i did this banishment voodoo ritual i feel some bad things have started to happen to me,....nothing too large,..minor at most,....but things had been going well,...also i know voodoo can be very mind controlling,..so maybe it's myself manifesting/producing my own outcome.

SIDEBAR
Any fellow engagers of the craft in the new jersey area? because although i have a few friends that dabble they're often busy and id like to expand my horizons, and potential...i haven't been in a coven since i was probably 14 years old,...
CallOfCthulhuNj

Re: Hi I'm Cthuhu/Heather,....I'm new to the forum

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum. I wish you victory in the roller coaster battle. Look around the forum and feel free to jump in.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby CallOfCthulhuNj » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:52 pm

why,...thanks fellow!
<3
CallOfCthulhuNj

Postby Bychan Wulf » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Hello and welcome!
Sorry to hear you're struggling with the addiction and congratulations for starting the battle with it.
Can I ask you why you started using the first time ? ( if I'm too nosey, I'm sorry and please don't feel pressured to answer it)

The fact that you started again with witchcraft might be a very good thing; dulled senses aren't helping in the craft and the wish to become a powerful witch, could give you an impulse to get sober (is that the word?)

PS: Don't be shy to get chatty or ask questions. Lots of friendly and helpful people around here.
Welcome to the family!
Blessed Be! :flyingwitch:
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Bychan Wulf

Postby firebirdflys » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Lovecraftian?
Merry meet :fairy: bb, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby TwilightDancer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:54 pm

Welcome! :fairy:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
TwilightDancer

Postby planewalker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:41 am

Greetings Gentle Being,
The Art is only dark if it is made dark. A scalpel is just a tool. In the hands of a surgeon it heals. In the hands of a psycho it kills. You or I use It to cut our food. If you try it on your cereal you lose your milk and will probably cut your tongue. I compliment you on getting clean. I cut my stoner chops in the Woodstock era. I've stayed clean for about 20 years now.
Please if there is anything I can do let me know on my regular e-mail:

wdschelde@outlook.com

I check it pretty often.

Planewalker
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby moonraingirl » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:50 am

Hi there :)
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your honesty. It must be very difficult to heal from an addiction. Good you came into this community which is very nice and friendly. I believe that if you come to chat here regularly it can help you stay more positive.
moonraingirl

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions