*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Commander Cat's Story

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...

Commander Cat's Story

Postby SnowCat » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:13 pm

This will take some time to post, as my recollections are incomplete.
It begins several million years ago, prior to what science currently accepts as humanity's advent on this world. This world has been visited for millenia, by star faring races. In this story, I was a member of such a race. We had come to the third planet of this system partly for exploration, and partly to protect the race that was developing here. We were peaceful but other visitors were not. Our presence here became what politicians would have termed a police action. Tell that to the others who never made it home.

More to come later...

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Re: Commander Cat's Story

Postby SnowCat » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:40 am

As far as I have been able to determine, we came from somewhere in the Pleiades. I never thought much about that, until I saw them quite clearly last year. Light pollution on the road some distance west of Albuquerque is minimal. I saw a star pattern that said "home." It was almost like having ET sitting next to me saying "hooome." I didn't blurt it out to my daughter and grandkids. They already wonder about me. But it seemed that seeing those stars, began lifting the veil on ancient memories.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby planewalker » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:57 pm

Here's a quick tutorial for finding the Pleiades {Seven Sisters}. They are best viewed during the period late October to early March. This time of the year they will be very low on the southern horizon. Sighting will be best from 2300 to 0100. In the SE find Orion. Use the belt stars as a pointer to find Aldebran, the red eye of Taurus. Continue in that direction and you will find the Pleiades. How well you see them will depend on how clear the horizon is and the amount of light pollution you'll be putting up with. Now you can all look for SnowCat's first home.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schitzoprhnic.

Postby RosieMoonflower » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:44 am

Snowcat, what you have said in your OP is what I have been feeling for years was the truth! I don't have an personal recollections that I was a part of it, but it certainly keeps circling around me in this life. How did you bring these memories about? Meditation? Or, seeing the Pleiades just made some thing resurface?

The Pleiades is just above the Taurus bull's shoulder. It's 7 tiny stars. 7 has always been such a divine number. Some say they shine more blue than other stars.

Thanks again for sharing @snowcat!

Rosie
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:29 am

I've had feelings of not being from this world, for as long as I can remember. I freaked one of my friends out, when I was about 8 years old, talking about it. I have had an affinity for cats, and have exhibited cat type behaviors, most of my life. I have to admit to lacking feline grace. I can trip over lint on the carpet. Seeing the Pleiades was like letting the genie out of the bottle. I have other things that I will share as I get my thoughts organized.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby planewalker » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:47 am

They are type B-Blue Giant main sequence stars. One seems dimmer then the others and can be hard to see if light pollution is a factor. They are some of the brightest stars we see. The Hubble ST has refined our understanding of their distance from us. The constellation is now thought to be at ranges varying from 443 to 446 light years. Considering that our galaxy is some 100,000 years across, the Pleiades are practically in our back yard.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schitzoprhnic.

Postby SnowCat » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:51 pm

Somewhere back around 2004 or 2005, I started experiencing a mirror image transformation. I would look in the mirror, and see feline features overlaid on my reflection. I talked to a friend on the History Channel boards about it. We had abduction experiences in common, so I figured she would be a good sounding board. She said that she had experienced something similar, with a wolf's features overlaying hers. Hers had been witnessed by some of her friends. That left me thinking "oookaaayyy." Some things are a bit difficult to process. It has continued to happen, usually without anything specific triggering it. I'm mostly used to it now.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Commander Cat's Story

Postby RosieMoonflower » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:34 pm

Some say there are bi-pedal (upright, walking on 2 legs) feline type beings from other planets. Some say they are the most enlightened species. And some say they come in every color of the rainbow. I don't personally have any experience with them, so I only know what I've read or heard online. I'm enjoying your post @snowcat!

Rosie
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:16 pm

That's what Planewalker has said. I just know that I see myself as something like a bipedal panther. And that's what looks back at from the mirror. I'm glad you're enjoying my saga. It's not the kind of thing one can just blurt out anywhere. I feel safe sharing it here.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby planewalker » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:11 pm

Your always safe with us Snow. We're family.
planewalker

Postby SnowCat » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:34 pm

I got a sense today, that my given name in that life started with M. At least that's what it would transliterated to.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby planewalker » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:52 pm

That's great! as you remember more that will probably help trigger more memories and so on.
planewalker

Postby SnowCat » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Plenty of memories being triggered. The processing takes time and fortitude.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby planewalker » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:10 pm

If anybody can bring it together and make sense of it you can.
planewalker

Postby SnowCat » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:26 pm

I haven't had the sense that my people came here in ships of any sort. It was some other transport mode, not like the transporters from Star Trek, but more like some sort of interdimensional gateway. I think our adversaries used ships.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Next

Return to Reincarnation & the Afterlife