*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Commander Cat's Story

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...

Re: Commander Cat's Story

Postby SnowCat » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:40 pm

An opportune insight has popped up. The jackal warriors who became Anubis, were our friends and allies. I had borne my kits, and they were fine sting soldiers. It was a bit of time for me. My love was a jackal warrior. We were accepted because we were beyond breeding age. He was at my side when my spirit returned to the stars. I know I've kind of jumped from point a to point zip right here, but I assure you, the other letters of the alphabet will tell their stories. It's disjointed because the memories have not been edited into a smoothly running film. They've hidden in the cubbies and caves of my very long memory, and the light of day is sometimes frightening.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby planewalker » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:41 pm

Your story Snow! Tell it how it comes out and we'll all claim producer credit on the Blockbuster movie.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schitzoprhnic.

Postby SnowCat » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Jokes are told about cats "singing the song of their people." I know mine do. They want in the bedroom. They want out of the bedroom. Someone can see a tiny bare spot at the bottom of the food dish.

When we "sang the song of our people, " millenia past, we were actually singing. We sang for those who had fallen, usually in battle. We literally, sang them home. Back to the stars and our home world. The vibrations of our song, opened the gateway between dimensions, and their bodies were returned home.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby planewalker » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:02 am

I can't carry a tune in a bucket, in a wheel barrow, so I'll not sing my fur-baby home. She's 21, sick and just plain worn out. I've held the pain at bay for her so she can die comfortably at home in my arms. No fear, just gentle sleep and an awakening in sunny green meadows with catnip growing wild and her sisters waiting for her. I helped them there too, though they sometimes come back to visit if I'm doing some major working. I think they like the energy. Don't worry about me. I am not saddened by death, nor do I fear it. I have walked with her before and she has let me return to continue my instruction to ready myself for other tasks, as yet undreamt of. She is my friend and lover and I will walk with her again, if only for to short a season, before I must take up those tasks undreamt of.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schitzoprhnic.

Postby SnowCat » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:34 am

You'll sing oh your heart, of all your happy times.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby planewalker » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:48 am

Snow,

I'll sing in my heart. My baby is frolicking in the Summerlands with her sisters.

Planewalker
planewalker

Postby SnowCat » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:21 am

Blessed be.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Previous

Return to Reincarnation & the Afterlife